Europa League Play-Off Round

ex-montrosesaintee

I don't think so - vouchers are a fairly traditional route often exploited by lower league clubs before big cup ties against top teams, and I think it's generally accepted to be the best way to allow genuine fans to see a game where demand might outstrip supply. Saints have done it before (in the distant past) too.

EDIT: Vouchers wouldn't be needed by season ticket holders 

Edited by truefaith

so if we win tomorrow night then we are confirmed in the group stages or into the draw for another play-off game to then get into the league stage?

so far we've been in UEFA Europa League Qualifying Rounds 2 and 3.  If we win tomorrow we go into the UEFA Europa League Playoff Round.  If we get through that we are into the group stage.  Still a long way to go.

Despite living in London, I wouldn't want Spurs in the next stage if we go through. Normally I want Saints to get a glamour tie of some sort, but this time I'd want the easiest possible draw to give us the best chance of reaching the group stage (where we'd be guaranteed one or two big names anyway).

I also think Spurs would be a bit of a let-down because they wouldn't play their first team.

Imagine how people will react if we get through and then we draw Spurs and they class us as a category C game (the lowest rank they do) so sell the tickets cheap.

its £32 for a seat in the lower tier and £37 in the upper tier. The prices rise to £54 for seats behind the goal for the big game! :roll:

Not disappointed that Celtic got through - was making a point about their general form. No reason to fear them domestically.

In another 100 years there may be no better opportunity for a non-old firm club to win the SPL. Still very unlikely.

Edit, SPFL premiership.

Edited by montrosesaintee

22nd and 29th,which would mean Utd and Sheep games going to the sunday

I don't mind getting games moved to Sunday if it's down to our progress in Europe. Should still be 3pm kick offs as the TV companies are obviously not interested in us.

Imagine how people will react if we get through and then we draw Spurs and they class us as a category C game (the lowest rank they do) so sell the tickets cheap.

its £32 for a seat in the lower tier and £37 in the upper tier. The prices rise to £54 for seats behind the goal for the big game! :roll:

All their Europa games were CAT C last year. Went to the Lyon and Basle games at White Hart Lane.

Spurs would also play their strongest side, going by previous Europa games.