Mc Diarmid Entry Fiasco.

HOODLUM65

"The Courier" today carrying a front page story of the fans being victims of "heavy-handed and intimidating" policing" a councillor has claimed.

He also criticised the stewards, when he attended the game with his grandsons.

Sounds like a councillor more concerned with getting his name in the paper than anything else really.

Sit in the yellow section all the time.and to be honest the police were fine they were trying to sort out G4s **** up by letting more and more and more fans into our section.police told the stewards well the that seamed to be in charge to stop letting fans into our section but they had nt a clue what to do

To blame the the police is a bit unfair totally the stewards .steward put his hands on my son to move him(10)year old got told and the police told him inno uncertain terms

Think the police were getting more frustrated than any thing with g4s Because they panic in Perth at big games

Sit in the yellow section all the time.and to be honest the police were fine they were trying to sort out G4s **** up by letting more and more and more fans into our section.police told the stewards well the that seamed to be in charge to stop letting fans into our section but they had nt a clue what to do

To blame the the police is a bit unfair totally the stewards .steward put his hands on my son to move him(10)year old got told and the police told him inno uncertain terms

Think the police were getting more frustrated than any thing with g4s Because they panic in Perth at big games

Bear does your comment explain why there were red seats empty at the other side. which is the subject of a separate topic.

no we are arguing about people reserving seats inside whilst they have mates outside.....read the thread before sounding like some prick school teacher from the high school in the eighties. In fact your telling offs are quite irritating......and I mean that in a constructive manner.

And if you were to read the thread you then you would see that there was an argument about how many empty seats there were in the Ormond stand. 

As for calling anybody else a prick, I think you should take a long hard look in the mirror.

I got in at about 6:30 and got exactly the seat I wanted. Now shut up about seats - everyone knew the score and if you wanted a certain seat you should have been there early. If someone tells you a gate is closed, go to the next one until you get in... simples! Now quit your jibberjabber, fools :laugh:

As I get ready to go to the Killie game today, I notice that a few more posts are required to make this thread the quickest  to reach a hundred

Some folk have even claimed that this thread is sh*te..  :wink: ............................................................and yes, it is sh*te.

However, it does goes to prove that if you spread sh*te, there is always someone looking for a piece of it, until it develops into diarrhoea (verbal or otherwise)

Apologies to the few sensitive souls who I may have offended. :oops:

May I take this opportunity to thank the contributors who have helped make this the sh*te success it has become. 

Have a nice day and enjoy the match.

OH, as my mate can't make it to the game today, would some kind person reserve a seat for me ( either by placing a glove, hat, scarf or coat on the appropriate seat) as it is first come, first served at the Cash gate and apparently Saints season tickets are NOT valid for this game. (remember where you heard this first.

Thank you in anticipation..................oooh, err, think this is where I came in, apologies again. :mrgreen:

COME ON YOU SAINTS.

(Mods, feel free to close this thread on reaching 101.)

(or delete if appropriate)

Me and the kids took up a total of 9 seats. I hope I don't get a bill through the door. 3 in ormond, 3 ormond end of the east stand and then 3 close to the penalties. Every time the music played we changed seats. Biggest game of musical chairs I have ever played in. 8000+ must be in the Guinness book of records surely

Plenty fecking seats for everyone. If you weren't happy in one seat move its no hard