Kilmarnock V Saints 11/8/13

The Inspiration

So we return to league business on Sunday against a Kilmarnock side who look significantly different to last season

Looking for us to bounce back with a good performance, a point on the road would be a good place to start ahead of big games against Ross Cunty and Dundee Utd coming up.

I wasn't going to go to this match but after the massive turnout at the Minsk game I feel I should go along to Rugby Park to support the lads as their backing will go from 8500 to around 300-400 no doubt in a matter of days

This one may be a struggle, not because of money. But I work Saturday nightshift, and driving with very little sleep does not appeal to me. Shame as RP is a ground I'm yet to visit.

Think we may see a wee shake up for this game however

Rubbish ground....you ain't missing much

Me and two boys going (or maybe only 1 son), I think.

He's away into town (Stirling) today with his Saints away top on, proud as anything of his team.

The road to further experiences like this starts again now.

Like last season, ICT already look like they can score a few, while we are more pedestrian and workmanlike. County might put some good results together. Aberdeen must have improved.

Hoping we can recover from the disappointment and get three points at Rugby Park.