Fantasy League

David123

me too I'm on 45 points although the league starts this week

I'm assuming points in the league start this week even for those that have started last week or I've got a lot of catching up to do?

Some people think it's not patriotic to be playing this game but I'm not sure because the Premiership is an international league but based in England because of large populations within easy reach of each other plus clever business and TV production. if you just take the managers this highlights that international nature of it -

French 1

Scottish 4

English 5

Portuguese 2

Spanish 2

Dutch 2

Welsh 2

Argentinian 1

Italian 1

England has only a quarter of the managers in their highest league.

I'm assuming points in the league start this week even for those that have started last week or I've got a lot of catching up to do?

Some people think it's not patriotic to be playing this game but I'm not sure because the Premiership is an international league but based in England because of large populations within easy reach of each other plus clever business and TV production. if you just take the managers this highlights that international nature of it -

French 1

Scottish 4

English 5

Portuguese 2

Spanish 2

Dutch 2

Welsh 2

Argentinian 1

Italian 1

England has only a quarter of the managers in their highest league.

all points start this week