Terracing Hall Of Fame

Paul N Shark

Davie Seaton ( Deceased)

Somehow I don't think Dave went to many Saints games :wink:  because he always approached me with the SPORTING POST/ET saying things like "Yer team didnae do so well the day then eh?" with a wry smile. He did a great service though and his memory should be appreciated. Nothing worse than going home without a Sporting Post.

Somehow I don't think Dave went to many Saints games :wink:  because he always approached me with the SPORTING POST/ET saying things like "Yer team didnae do so well the day then eh?" with a wry smile. He did a great service though and his memory should be appreciated. Nothing worse than going home without a Sporting Post.

Davie was a coat of many colours

A real legend. Davie made all of us smile. Sad to think his life was a lot less than it should have been.

A real legend. Davie made all of us smile. Sad to think his life was a lot less than it should have been.

Yeah he used to go about with what seemed like an eternal chest infection. Sad though.

I would like to think Davie was a Saintee at heart. I reckon supporting other teams was just his own huge big wind up and he had the last laugh. RIP.

Yeah  I agree.