St Johnstone Official Website

jhq

You people are so far removed from my reality that you may be from an different planet.

Why are you even interested in whinging on about missed marketing opportunities,targeting non core

audinces,profiling,and targeting the demographic,the deficiencies in the O.S.etc,etc,etc.

Boring silly season Dweeb Fodder.You care about this stuff,I don't, and neither should you.

Get a life, enjoy our success,get pissed,have a shag,do something crazy in your life and forget this inane boring nonsence

Really????

Put it this way, if you are on this site, chances you know all about the season tickets etc, however, given that there is at most a hundred folk who regularly come on here, where do you suppose the other 14,900 fans who were at the final might turn to to find out some details about ticket prices etc?

I know if I am going to a non saints game, the first place I go is the teams website.

For folk to think that non regular fans will trawl through forums and twitter feeds to find info on fixtures, ticket prices etc, is just plain f'in stupid.

Yes, we all are and will continue to enjoy the success, but there is absolutely no excuse at all for how bad the club has missed the opportunities handed to it in recent weeks.

There is no point in the club in coming up with great offers to fans and then barely advertising it!! The MAJORITY of Perth do not know that it is just £15 for an adult and 2 kids to watch saints.

This is just going round an round in circles. The website is a shambles an the club should be doing more to promote its products, but there not so at the buisness end of the season when the club are asking where the people of perth are and theres a discussion on this forum about it, surely then would be the time to say... We told you so.

But the input of petty posts an bickering is embarrasing, take 30 seconds to read your post back before pushing 'post' to see if it really does sound as witty, smart or really needed. Alot of them are cringey!!

Moan moan moan. Whats different from seasons that have gone before. Because we won the Scottish Cup lets not get two carried away. We are provincial Club run on a provincial budget . Yes it can be so much better and no one should be asked to work for free. But clubs are run with volunteers and the good will of their supporters. I feel what is needed constructive criticism. And as my Commanding Officer used to say to me, By all means come to me with problems but also come with a solution. OK We have identified a problem what is the solution remembering who we are.  

Moan moan moan. Whats different from seasons that have gone before. Because we won the Scottish Cup lets not get two carried away. We are provincial Club run on a provincial budget . Yes it can be so much better and no one should be asked to work for free. But clubs are run with volunteers and the good will of their supporters. I feel what is needed constructive criticism. And as my Commanding Officer used to say to me, By all means come to me with problems but also come with a solution. OK We have identified a problem what is the solution remembering who we are.

Theres only one thing for it... Shut the doors an cease trading!

The club is a successful business with a £4m plus turnover, which a large portion of, if not the majority relies on the paying public. So on that basis, you'd think that the primary interface with the public would be key.

The solution is simple, just keep the website up to date and do some more selling of the club.

You people are so far removed from my reality that you may be from an different planet.

Why are you even interested in whinging on about missed marketing opportunities,targeting non core

audinces,profiling,and targeting the demographic,the deficiencies in the O.S.etc,etc,etc.

Boring silly season Dweeb Fodder.You care about this stuff,I don't, and neither should you.

Get a life, enjoy our success,get pissed,have a shag,do something crazy in your life and forget this inane boring nonsence

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17zfaxnuj9j8pjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Your commanding officer sounds like an ex army guy who was my former boss. Not a Lt Col was he?

The club is a successful business with a £4m plus turnover, which a large portion of, if not the majority relies on the paying public. So on that basis, you'd think that the primary interface with the public would be key.

The solution is simple, just keep the website up to date and do some more selling of the club.

Ok this is the solution and many including myself agree. Who is in a position to take our observation to the men in charge and get their reply?

If the club moved to an FLi system the adverts would pay for the cost of hiring a media person. The website is not an expensive thing to produce, it is the content, and they are getting most content free via Facebook and Twitter.

ONE PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK & TWITTER

YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR HOUSE ON RENTED LAND

If the club moved to an FLi system the adverts would pay for the cost of hiring a media person. The website is not an expensive thing to produce, it is the content, and they are getting most content free via Facebook and Twitter.

I can just imagine the complaints coming on here about the adverts .ha ha

YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR HOUSE ON RENTED LAND

Thanks for telling us all what we're allowed to be interested in. I'm amazed you found time to hang out with us internet geeks, what with your crazy madcap lifestyle and all that brilliant shagging you've been doing.

Stevie Brown outs himself

Wow the Dweebs strike back !!..it`s like being savaged by a kitten.Hows the website boys...Still fuming ????

I was absolutely livid, but you've now convinced me to go off and do something hilariously zany instead, such as drinking some beer or speaking to a real actual lady.