The Rangers News

AthensSaint

Letham Chippy seems to be intent in turning the whole WAP forum into an extended version of The Rangers News. I wonder when somebody will grow some balls and stop him. hopefully before people start leaving the forum in droves !

To keep the thread on topic

I have the very first edition of The Rangers News.

Not often I agree with your views Athens, but fully agree with you. I am sick to death of every thread being turned into a personal crusade by this poster, if he was even half funny it wouldnt be so bad he is just a wind up merchant and best ignored, people should not respond to him and hopefully will go away, otherwise as you say people will start to drift away from the site which would be a great pity.

Letham Chippy seems to be intent in turning the whole WAP forum into an extended version of The Rangers News. I wonder when somebody will grow some balls and stop him. hopefully before people start leaving the forum in droves !

Totally agree. Although not blocked, I have stopped responding directly to this guy. His constant drivel (largely around some lower league team) is really beginning to p!ss me off.........

I didn't reply to the creepy PM you sent me from here last night. Weirdo,

Was this thread not meant to be about THE Rangers news?

I was stunned to see that the 1st edition is available on E Bay  for as little as five of The Queens finest pound notes.

It,s a collectors piece..