Mcdairmid Park Smoking Area

saint sid

i want a smoke zone.

there is something bent about a steward checking out people in the toilets at half time at caley.

i've seen a copper in the toilets at mcdiarmid before. how much do they cost to creep around sniffing the traps?

Anyway hibs have nicked my idea, watch the fans rush back- http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/

why would anyone want to sit near you with your nazi like attitude? 

how on earth is not liking the stench coming from smoker a nazi like attitude???  I do feel sorry for folk with such an addiction, slightly smug too coz I gave up in 1981  :-)  At todays prices that equates to about 75 grand tho' christ knows where that money is.  I'd probably be dead by now though.......and saints would have one less season ticket holder.

Very amusing incident last week when 3 stewards stood outside 1 cubicle waiting to nab the smoker inside.

Smug look on the big guys face soon fell as the door opened and a wee lad of about 7 came out, as they all trudged away with red faces the next door opened and a guy came out followed by a haze of smoke!!

how on earth is not liking the stench coming from smoker a nazi like attitude?

try reading it back with zee german accent :idea:

Very amusing incident last week when 3 stewards stood outside 1 cubicle waiting to nab the smoker inside.

Smug look on the big guys face soon fell as the door opened and a wee lad of about 7 came out, as they all trudged away with red faces the next door opened and a guy came out followed by a haze of smoke!!

3 stewards ffs???, they must be proud of the amazing result they didn't achieve, how much did this cost the club? i'm sure the 7 year old would prefer a cleaner smoke free toilet to visit aswell. 

opening a smoke zone makes sense in so many ways.

Surely those stewards no longer patrolling the crappers would just be needed to patrol the smoking zone? Not sure how this saves money.

how many crappers are there? how many smokezones will there be? simple mathematics says we don't need stewards/coppers creeping around the crappers.

how much does a creepy copper creeping round our crap crappers cost?

SaintSid you and your fellow addicts could save the club money and just abide by the law.

i can't speak for others but i don't cost the club money because i refuse to creep around the crappers dodging creepy coppers.

the club however are losing out on money (my money and others) because they have not provided an area for smokers :idea: if the club had a smoking area i would go to more games, simples :wink:

Bizarre how its illegal to smoke inside yet none of the police officers at the game are willing to do anything.

Always nice taking my 5 year old laddie into a toilet that stinks like ****.

If you can't handle a cigarette, or equivalent, for 2 hours then maybe some should seek help.

Do supporters really believe a smokers area will work?

Say your only allowed a certain number of folk in, some folk could be refused as its full, where they gonna go then? The bogs.

Bizarre how its illegal to smoke inside yet none of the police officers at the game are willing to do anything.

Always nice taking my 5 year old laddie into a toilet that stinks like ****.

If you can't handle a cigarette, or equivalent, for 2 hours then maybe some should seek help.

Do supporters really believe a smokers area will work?

Say your only allowed a certain number of folk in, some folk could be refused as its full, where they gonna go then? The bogs.

em naw, they are gonna go outside in a fenced off area as discussed earlier in the thread, if you don't crap in the smoking area the smokers won't smoke in the crapping area ok?