League Cup Semi Final - 2013

AthensSaint

Kenny, I think we should definitely look at taking a bus to this game!

P.s I'd love to get one where we have a driver so that you can eventually have a drink before a game ha! ;-)

Definitely a bus day, hopefully everyone goes, plenty of time to organise it. And if we need more than the 17 seater, even better.

I've seen on Twitter that Aberdeen fans are planning on doing a display for the Semi-Final, think it would be great if we could do the same although would need a decent amount of cash to do so, just wondering who would be up for making a small donation to help with a Saints display?If you like this post so I can get a rough idea of who would be willing to help

I've seen on Twitter that Aberdeen fans are planning on doing a display for the Semi-Final, think it would be great if we could do the same although would need a decent amount of cash to do so, just wondering who would be up for making a small donation to help with a Saints display?If you like this post so I can get a rough idea of who would be willing to help

The only display needed is on the park, as long as we give a good display on the pitch the dons support can do thier display off it :roll:  

Might be a bit of help to you Sect43 @ hibs spent 2 grand on their display.

Most of the stuff ie. cards and wee flags were mooched from local business men/women.

Have a word with some in Perth you might get lucky.

With St Johnstone reaching the semi-final after defeating Morton 1-0 on Wednesday, the build up to the game against Aberdeen on either the 1st or 2nd of February commences.

The match is likely to be played at Easter Road, home of Hibs. Realistically, 5000 of our supporters in attendance wouldn't be all that bad, nothing compared to Aberdeen, but that is expected. Anyway, we hope that our atmosphere on the day can be electric in order to drown out the larger Aberdeen support. 

The drum, along with many flags and banners will be in attendance for sure. However, at this early stage, we are also looking into the possibility of a card display for the start of the game, which will hopefully be impressive and add to the atmosphere. Now, these displays don't come free, so therefore a donations page will hopefully be up and running soon. 

At this time, anyone with any suggestions as to what the display should say, please comment below. If you would like to get involved, or know anyone with experience in this area, please send a message.

Cheers!

The drum, along with many flags and banners will be in attendance for sure. However, at this early stage, we are also looking into the possibility of a card display for the start of the game, which will hopefully be impressive and add to the atmosphere. Now, these displays don't come free, so therefore a donations page will hopefully be up and running soon. 

Umm, How about 'We are Perth? :roll: