League Cup Semi Final - 2013

AthensSaint

Barossa Street already have 3 x buses going that are full -so thats 150 -pretty sure there has been a few more enquiries so looks like a 4th bus -----Then there are other buses booked elsewhere SO he isnt that far away IS HE ?

Maybe he means REAL supporters and no they gloryhunters who hang about a successful team (we really need a sarcasm smilie on this forum).

Sorry for taking this off topic, but Spiers' pish makes me want to smash my radio every time I hear him.  Nobody I'd rather see sacked from all media related work.

My god  who will then be left to remind us that the THE rangers done no wrong and are just scapegoats in all this financial fair play malarkey and to blow the trumpets of doom warning the rest of us ungrateful diddy teams that the vengeful hordes are on their way to retake their rightful place at the top of the pile?

Oh yeah forgot only about another 100 jingoist's (sorry journalist's).

Though sad I wont get to see it on TV, it will help ensure a full house and a tremendous atmosphere. Hopefully saints can get an allocation of around 5k. Not sure how the number splits are around the stands. Aberdeen sure to be able to bring 10k plus if they get enough tickets. 

Train journey is gonna be sorta ..wicked. Especially on the return journey

Tynecastle holds about 3400 in the normal away end. I'd like to think the powers that be will allocate us that to start with, and allocate Aberdeen the full Wheatfield and Gorgie stands, as well as half of the Main Stand in the first instance. If we get through our full set of tickets we could then take sections of the Main Stand as required.

Hopefully they also start selling the tickets well in advance so that kind of arrangement can be made, but that requires a lot of faith in the organisation running this... which i don't have.