League Cup Semi Final - 2013

AthensSaint

they better not put us at opposite ends of the ground all split up!

I think they HAVE to split it 50-50 to start with then we will then give back tickets that we arent using i would presume?

Also I'm quite surprised they have allowed a big game to be a 3pm kick off!

Edited by PerthSeany

Had a nosey on one of their forums. Some of them think we are the easiest game they could have got.

I'm not at all sure why. On our day we could potentially rip any side apart. Of course if we have one of our off days it could end in tears.

I'm sure they said the same about QotS a few seasons ago.

Hopefully by February there season will have withered out as usual. Cue all the Fantastic Dons support pish( where the **** were they last season ?) the Fergie years, yawn, sleeping Giant bollocks, you've got to laugh, this mobs chairman was worth about £ 300 million a few years ago before the housing crash and wouldn't even write off there debt the tight t***.

Man they love an over exaggeration. They reckon we would take 6-6,500 fans. Lulz. They are all over Twitter saying they will just buy tickets for our end. There will be plenty to go around. Morons.

ignorance and arrogant fans or what.

for a scottish cup match at  muirton park on 30th january 1988 ,these muppets were so confident of a large following that they paid for a proper segregation fence at muirton.thank you aberdeen ,this raised the capacity to 10000.unfortunately they could not sell there allocation whilst stjohnstone did.we could not use the unsold tickets as they were for the away end .result a gate of 7533.

let them dream .take us for granted at there peril and we will see.

cys.

for a scottish cup match at  muirton park on 30th january 1988 ,these muppets were so confident of a large following that they paid for a proper segregation fence at muirton.thank you aberdeen ,this raised the capacity to 10000.unfortunately they could not sell there allocation whilst stjohnstone did.we could not use the unsold tickets as they were for the away end .result a gate of 7533.

cys.

£5000 they paid for that fence..........Idiots

cys.

I got a sore puss that day outside Dickens, still raging  :evil:

Let them underestimate us, they won't know whats hit them if we play anything like we have of late. You would have thought they had learned their lesson on underestimating the opposition in cup games........ Queen of the South, Stenhousemuir......

They got beat by Stenhousemuir in a cup game ! Would never happen to us :?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm delighted we got Aberdeen. In past semi-finals I've been too (Rangers, Celtic) nothing has been expected of us and we've barely been given a mention, and we've only gone out to some horrendous penalty decisions. While the other (Motherwell) we were talked about and the expectation was we might well win and make the final, and we played terribly and got humped.

So getting Aberdeen will allow the media to talk about the "glory days", and how this could be the "waking of the sleeping giant" and they'll be able to dredge up black and white clips of the last Aberdeen cup win. While we barely get a mention and all the pressure is piled onto Aberdeen and McInnes. And if theres a club and manager who can bottle it more under pressure than St Johnstone, its certainly Aberdeen and McInnes