League Cup Semi Final - 2013

AthensSaint

I'm wanting to get tickets for me and the kids to give to them for their Christmas. Make a proper day out of it with them, so I hope the tickets go on sale soon.

the quicker they are on the sale the more chance we have to sell them as well.

Christmas purchase as you mention. 

Also waiting till Mid December might mean people have spent there money on Christmas pressies! 

I'm wanting to get tickets for me and the kids to give to them for their Christmas. Make a proper day out of it with them, so I hope the tickets go on sale soon.

Hear hear. What's the hold up all about? Get them on sale now or at least give us a some if info about when and have a bit of interest generated over it.

Where did you hear/see this info. Nelly?

From my mates who are Aberdeen fans. The club don't get the tickets until the New Year but they've already got applications from season ticket holders and supporters clubs. One of my mates hasn't been to an Aberdeen game this season yet but has already been told he's guaranteed a ticket as his supporter's club have got their full application.

Surely Saints could've done something like this whilst there's still the excitement around the draw?

Remember the 2000-3000 for the prawn sandwich brigade, who won't turn up.  I think the game should have been at Easter Road to be honest - and Aberdeen should have got 14 or 15,000 tickets.  Saints get 5,000, no problem.  I'd rather empty seats than sheep in the Saints stand.

I know some people that go to a lot of Aberdeen games but pay cash on the gate. Aberdeen have no record of these people so they go to the bottom of the pile for tickets and have basically given up hope of getting one.

Clubs in Scotland need to start a system that many clubs in England have for occasions such as these and the football authorities and clubs need to take advantage of a demand for a game like this.

From my mates who are Aberdeen fans. The club don't get the tickets until the New Year but they've already got applications from season ticket holders and supporters clubs. One of my mates hasn't been to an Aberdeen game this season yet but has already been told he's guaranteed a ticket as his supporter's club have got their full application.

Surely Saints could've done something like this whilst there's still the excitement around the draw?

I don't get this "excitement around the draw" argument.  Real fans would want a ticket regardless of when they go on sale.