Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

I don't mind all the young lads.....they are doing well creating an atmosphere at games, and now and then their youthful enthusiasm will make them overstep the 'acceptable' mark...as long as it aint anything too serious, then nothing bad will come of it.

I still worry about the older (ex) casuals who seem unable to move on and insist on hanging about with the young crew......

You know what I find worrying is the amount of people that have commented on this issue that were nt even at the game. There must be about 4 people involved in slagging off the young lads on wap at the moment who were nt even in Inverness.

You know what I find worrying is the amount of people that have commented on this issue that were nt even at the game. There must be about 4 people involved in slagging off the young lads on wap at the moment who were nt even in Inverness.

True, without pictoral evidence no-one has the right to say anything....

True, without pictoral evidence no-one has the right to say anything....

Edstar has first of all said that the young lads were "egged" on by the older lads and now its the older lads were "hanging about" with the yound lads but was nt even there. How does he know what went on? I would say without seeing it for yourself its all he said she said although you might catch some of it on the highlights........if you re very lucky.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

The problem with WAP and many sites is that a thread like this starts and it becomes a complete slagging match.Most of the time, the people who make comment, weren't there, me for one.

Then someone is outraged by it all, then people start calling each other and they add comments..

It's boring folks. ....

It's always going to happen, young immature boys doing things they shouldn't..

It's life get a grip.

And just to add.. 12 pages to debate it.......

Edited by mogs1968

I used to steal pick 'n' mix from Woolworths. I took great pleasure in nonchalantly slipping jelly snakes and cherry cola bottles into my panties when nobody was looking. But you know what? They didn't taste as good as they would have done if I'd paid for them. They tasted of guilt. That is not a good taste.

A few months' later, Woolworths went bust. It no longer exists. I sometimes wonder if my pick 'n' mix theft was one of the main reasons for this sad state of affairs. I feel regret. I won't do it ever again.

Hopefully this 'flag' incident has had a similar effect on the young lads. It's good to get that sort of stuff out of your system. Now it's time to face your remorse, move on with your lives and become men.

After said sweets were in your pants , i think guilt is the last thing they would taste like !

Do you need to have been at game to discuss the question of theft and the potential fall-out from this incident? I don't think so....but at the same time, don't feel that the flag incident, although regrettable, is as big a deal as some are making out

Edited by Edstar101

And still the Saintees care more about the Caley flag than the Caley fans do :roll: . Not a single mention anywhere.

And still the Saintees care more about the Caley flag than the Caley fans do :roll: . Not a single mention anywhere.

Quite a bit of mention on their Caley forum - several want to take it further but the guy who "negotiated" its return is trying to calm folk down - Think this whole scenario needs to be closed down as all it is doing is having Saints fan having a go at other Saints fans - feck we dont have that many left so lets keep the unity going -IF there is NO complaint from Inverness then thats the end of it.

Do you need to have been at game to discuss the question of theft and the potential fall-out from this incident? I don't think so....but at the same time, don't feel that the flag incident, although regrettable, is as big a deal as some are making out

that's got nothing to do with what you said though. I think you would of had to of been there for you to be 100% sure the young lads were "egged" on by the older ones to do it. I ain't gonna argue with people on here about say so incidents and I'll put it to anyone on this site. Rather than making snide remarks in posts on here come and speak to me. I'm a big cuddly bunny rabbit with a screw loose sometimes. Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Do you have a link - couldn't see anything on the Caley forum google found me.

Quite a bit of mention on their Caley forum - several want to take it further but the guy who "negotiated" its return is trying to calm folk down - Think this whole scenario needs to be closed down as all it is doing is having Saints fan having a go at other Saints fans - feck we dont have that many left so lets keep the unity going -IF there is NO complaint from Inverness then thats the end of it.

I cant find anything Ancient. Which one is it?

Thanks Ancient.

No worries - I used to drink wi Mikey in Aviemore years ago until I moved back down here-then when we stopped off in Aviemore he would seek me out and have a good natured go at the way the game was going to go - I didnt know he had passed away until this arose BUT pretty sure he will be looking down and having a laugh at it all AND the result