Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Stealing a flag......is that the best the young lads can do  :roll:  

My mate R*c*a*d* and his buddies stole (okay kidnapped) a Dundee Fan at Dundee Railway station not so many years ago. The young Dundee mug was daft enough to follow my mate and his saints drinking buddies from the pub to the train acting hard and shouting abuse. Just as the train to Perth was moving off, they stole the Dundee lad from the platform. Of course they considered some "waterboarding" but instead just "toyed" with him. Think they got bored with him by Errol and let him off. slf was not involved so no molestation went on  :laugh:  .

It is very much a true story.  

My mate R*c*a*d* and his buddies stole (okay kidnapped) a Dundee Fan at Dundee Railway station not so many years ago. The young Dundee mug was daft enough to follow my mate and his saints drinking buddies from the pub to the train acting hard and shouting abuse. Just as the train to Perth was moving off, they stole the Dundee lad from the platform. Of course they considered some "waterboarding" but instead just "toyed" with him. Think they got bored with him by Errol and let him off. slf was not involved so no molestation went on  :laugh:  .

Did you not try and steal a Rangers fan at Ibrox as well ha ha

Just as well you brilliantly and cunningly disguised your mate's real name (although I think you have an asterix too many) ^_^

Edited by Edstar101