Aberdeen - Cup Game

David123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As of MONDAY 9th December we only have THIRTEEN places available for this cup tie and anyone thinking about going should contact the club ASAP on 01738 628391 to Book.

I'll bring an extra £20 (tomorrow Jan. 1st.) if you are going to pick up a block booking of match tickets for the Semi., for the bus leaving from Scone.

Cheers.

Now that the tickets are ready for sale do we know if the buses are doing block bookings for those already booked on them. I have heard different things from different people so a bit of clarification would be appreciated.

There was a massive and sometimes heated debate at the last meeting about this and in the end it was left to Individual "Bus Conveners" to deal with people on the bus - I dont want to go down the route of saying this and that - BUT if you want to be added to a block booking PM me as I have a list of names so far.

I can confirm tho that I went down to Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago and have booked a venue for food and drink - I have tickets printed so that the door-staff know its a "Party" for everyone on the Barossa Buses.

So as I say IF you want added to a BLOCK booking PM before Friday morning.

Think I am on buses as put down names on return trip from Morton. Am looking to make a day of it and was planning on meeting up with some Edinburgh and further afield saintees before (and hopefully after) game. Sorry to ask but haven't read anywhere and not been in club

What times are the buses leaving?

Are they going anywhere before game? Or is it everyone for themselves?

Think I am on buses as put down names on return trip from Morton. Am looking to make a day of it and was planning on meeting up with some Edinburgh and further afield saintees before (and hopefully after) game. Sorry to ask

but haven't read anywhere and not been in club

What times are the buses leaving?

Are they going anywhere before game? Or is it everyone for themselves?

PM patron saint or ancientsaint, as there is a committee meeting tomorrow, when your concerns can be addressed.

As Hoodlum65 announced there will be a meeting today to finalise details regarding this tie on the 1st february 2014.

Following this meeting we will be in a position to give out full details of what is happening and i shall publish a list of who is on which bus - this has taken some time to try and fit in friends and families together on a particular bus.

A venue was already booked in December and it is not too far from the ground -.

All 5 buses are currently full and we hope everyone has been able to obtain tickets - IF they have not then they can PM and we will see what we can do for you. All we would need would be your ticket money -Adult £20 u/16 £10 and u/12 £5.

i had already made a Block booking on behalf of those who paid me upfront and have obtained those tickets - several are Season Ticket holders and are willing to help others on the buses get tickets on MONDAY which is the last day for Season Ticket holders to get them before a General sale.

just checked oot the murryfield sports bar it has a history of brawls.one where a bint whacked her bloke with her high heel shoe.its notorious and been closed down before.the place has made the national press as well.

sounds  a good place pre match venue before we get stuck intae the dons.