Brechin Or Forfar Away, Scottish Cup 8/9Th Feb. Bus?

bigstu

Hi Guys.

Now confirmed that we are playing Forfar in this tie, which is good as it is closer, and will be a cracking atmosphere.

We currently have 17 people confirmed, meaning current cost is £23.50 per head return.  We have space for 49 so hopefully the cost will drop to £10 each return.  We will also do a pickup at Kinross and Broxden so pass this on to anyone who may want a lift from either of those places.

Stu

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. only about a month until the Forfar cup game.... Edinburgh Saints and friends bus is organised.  Please can you get in touch with me if you are interested in getting a seat?  We will be leaving from Edinburgh, and doing all the usual pickups en route, including Broxden Roundabout at Perth.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all... here is the list. 1 means just you, 2 means your plus 1's etc.

plan is to leave at 11am, and head to a pub in forfar.

At the moment the cost is £19 each, but if we get more, the cost drops. Perhaps put the word about in the Poly at the Aberdeen game.

I have 4 maybes at the moment, if we can find another 19 people, then the cost is £10 each return.

Bigstu 1 nold 1 Edstar 2 QuarterbackPunk 1 nelly 1 criefsaintandy 2 livi saint 2 marc 1 big gordy 1 ryan gordon 1 Kilgour 1 big gav 1 dougie 1 Capital saint 1 Stuart mcrekiker 1 nelly dad 1 Lincolnshire no more 1 Zorro tasche 1

Alright all. below is a list of the confirmed people. please spread the word to anyone here who might not see this.

Pickup at 10:10am on Melville Street, just by the corner of Queensferry Road, (where we got the Euro busses this year)

Price is currently £20 each, but comes down by £1 for each other person we get along.... space for another 29!!!!

Stu

bigstu 1 nold 1 Edstar mate over bridge 1 QuarterbackPunk 1 nelly 1 criefsaintandy 2 livi saint 3 big gordy 1 ryan gordon 1 Kilgour 1 big gav 1 dougie 1 Capital saint 3 Lincolnshire no more 1 Zorro tasche

Come on Edinburgh Saints get your fingers out and get on the bus, don't know what you are missing, a good old fashioned cup tie at a tidy little ground and good old day out on the bus with a wee cerry oot and then some rough arsed boozer in Forfar, certainly beats a day walking round the shops!!!! And I certainly need a pick me up after last weekend and as we all know when you are not too fussed about a saints game, this is when the J's pull off a good performance and renew the enthusiasm.

If that doesn't sell it to you nothing will :oops:

Any ideas for pubs in Forfar Stu, and are we heading straight there or having a wee pit stop on the road :razz:

Come on Edinburgh Saints get your fingers out and get on the bus, don't know what you are missing, a good old fashioned cup tie at a tidy little ground and good old day out on the bus with a wee cerry oot and then some rough arsed boozer in Forfar, certainly beats a day walking round the shops!!!! And I certainly need a pick me up after last weekend and as we all know when you are not too fussed about a saints game, this is when the J's pull off a good performance and renew the enthusiasm.

If that doesn't sell it to you nothing will :oops:

Any ideas for pubs in Forfar Stu, and are we heading straight there or having a wee pit stop on the road :razz:

Nice one Andy!!!

CapitalSaint has spoken to a pub in Forfar, and we are welcome there I believe.  I cannot remember the name.

We are doing a pickup at Broxden also.

It's the Royal British Legion we are booked into according to Capital Saint on Facebook. I fully expect there to be a few framed pictures of auld Queen lizzie and Al Murray behind the bar!

Edited by SaintDougie

It's the Royal British Legion we are booked into according to Capital Saint on Facebook. I fully expect there to be a few framed pictures of auld Queen lizzie and Al Murray behind the bar!

Yes, it's the British Legion we are booked into. They asked if we wanted some catering to be put on cause there is going to be another bus load in there who have already organised some  grub. It would be something like bacon rolls or mini bridies. Would most people want something like that put on?