Monday Night Football @mcdiarmid Astro:teams And Man Of The Match Votes Thread For December 16 Th 2013 Game 47/13

Subject to call off's the teams will be

The White Team

Stevie Carr G.K

Mike Main C

Derek Soreide C

Paul Bullions C

Dan Shek C

John McDougall C

Andy Obrien C

Stewart Reid C

The Dark Side

Andy Whytock C G.K

Darryl Bain  C

Brian Campbell C

Allan Main C

Gordon Muir C

Paul Jones C

Steve Taylor C

Ronnie Smith  C

Known Waiting List(After some consideration Andy Whtock,Craig Taylor,Eric Laing and Andy Obrien  and Dave Macdonald  willl all have automatic wild cards back to the top of list as all have been helpers when i have not been there , obviously they cant all be top at Once. so first confirmations will determin order

Gav Stewart c

Eric Laing c

Craig Taylor c

Richard Mackie c

Robbie Thomson c

Dave Macdonald

Barney Black

Danny Griffin

Footnote on waiting list

As above the list only stands as players i know want back in

A player confirming they want on list will jump  to top in order of posts, so for EG Danny came on he would jump to Second Top, below me(Organiser)This seems the fairest way everyone has the same opoutunity to post up

MOANING

Construcive crititism can be accepted but just plain old moaning about teams being unfair, or what ever is un acceptable.

A good bit of work goes into getting teams right, and whist it sometimes goes a bit wrong most of thetime the teams are fine.Late call Offs can sometimes make a big difference and not much can be done, last night was one example, and Andy Tells me there were a few moans and Groans, when 4 changes to original teams

If you want to moan

Stay at home and Watch Coronation Street :wink:

Player of the year and night out on 28th December

See thread can you all post your ayes and naws please

This will be the last game of the year for voting allowing me time to total up ect

Edited by THE LARK SAINT