Sunday 23Rd Feb 2014 Weareperth Home

The Council have informed us that they will only allow i game per day on both the South and North inch and with a full programme of  Scottish cup games on Sunday we have been declined  a pitch, we were offered Tulloch but with no changing rooms this is out of the question.

Fortunately  i had a back up plan  in place and the game goes ahead on the Astro at North Inch Community Campus with a 13.00 K.O

Meet at Reception @12.15 please

So Who's Aye and Who's Naw?

Aye:- Colin,Craig,Brian R,Liam,John,Machy,Mark,Andy,Macho,Jan,Corey,Macho Mate

Maybe:-Stewart

Naw:-Eric,

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

• 1 month later...

The Council have informed us that they will only allow i game per day on both the South and North inch and with a full programme of  Scottish cup games on Sunday we have been declined  a pitch,
Above is a quote Fae Larky

my question is this......

how can the council decline a pitch booking in such circimstances, after all if the booking had gone ahead on a grass pitch, OS would have been puting money into the council coffers???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Council have informed us that they will only allow i game per day on both the South and North inch and with a full programme of Scottish cup games on Sunday we have been declined a pitch,

Above is a quote Fae Larky

my question is this......

how can the council decline a pitch booking in such circimstances, after all if the booking had gone ahead on a grass pitch, OS would have been puting money into the council coffers???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's beyond me. I asked on Thursday and again on Friday, thinking it was just the dimwit on the other end of the phone giving me a bum steer but it appears to be true. Fkn erseholes

We pay our taxes, which pays the council to maintan the services which it provides. Its not even council employees that are responsible for the maintainance of the sports pitches in perth & kinross.

The above said, its still beyond comprehension why the request for a grass pitch was deniedd