Fans Banned

sjfc.spl.09-10

Angriest man on the forum by far. Any proof that 1. This is true and 2. Was in any way caused by people on this?

no proof that's why it says "probably" and not angry I'm not banned (well not as far as I know !) just don't think it's right boys who have been saints all there life being told they can't go..

you need to break the law to be banned... so unless they have done something wrong they cant just ban them?

The police would have the cheek to ban some saints fans for the game yet allow quite a few Celtic fans into the game which have actually done a lot worse.

Saints can ban whoever they want, laws don't have to be broken!

I heard its because the police and stewards don't want any trouble and its Celtic fans that have been been banned

Wouldn't surprise me if certain individuals in the Celtic support who have been identified for causing the damage to Motherwell's ground have either been refused tickets by the club or been told by the police if they travel they will be turned away. At the end of the day, HSF is right - Saints can ban anyone they want. The police can refuse entry to anyone they want. Obviously there has to be a good reason but you don't have to break the law. Being drunk isn't illegal but it might stop you getting in to the ground.

While I think it is ridiculous, I can see the club may be very concerned about the possibility of trouble and the massively pro-Glasgow anti-saints media. Any retaliation from saints fans could be disastrous for the clubs reputation.

However, the club could simply have delivered that message to all saints fans.

If this is a windup, then it's not funny by the way.

Wouldn't surprise me if certain individuals in the Celtic support who have been identified for causing the damage to Motherwell's ground have either been refused tickets by the club or been told by the police if they travel they will be turned away. At the end of the day, HSF is right - Saints can ban anyone they want. The police can refuse entry to anyone they want. Obviously there has to be a good reason but you don't have to break the law. Being drunk isn't illegal but it might stop you getting in to the ground.

Exactly HSF is 100% right if it is Celtic fans that have been banned i say well done Saints because i certainly don't want them coming and doing what they did at Motherwell

Several fans banned and been told if they are seen within 100 metres of ground/208 they will be arrested (im not one), also no flags/banners allowed, ****ing disgrace

It's not disgrace if its Celtic fans Scotland would be a better place without that kind of people who go around the country to games and do what those Celtic fans did at Motherwell