Saints V Celtic, Boxing Day, 3Pm Ko

glenrothes saintee

No shock at all, I've made no attempts to hide the fact that I'm not a Scobbie fan, in fact yes I am a hater. I've good reasoning behind mines though.

Alternatively, I could say, wow a Scobbie fanboy. He's done nothing to deserve the almost club legend status some hold him in on here. He's an average defender at best and IMHO shouldn't be near our back line with our options.

Elaborate......

Easton is a better left back.

Wright, Jahic, Anderson, even Mackay are better centre backs.

He's slow, poor on the turn, has a tendency to let men run off him am in behind him. His distribution certainly isn't anywhere near as good as people make out, plus if he's in the middle, he's often rag dolled by strikers. Want me to go on.

Sure I don't like the guy, I'll always back up my argument, it's all about opinions after all. Ohh and he isn't very good at going forward as well, better not forgetting that.

The sooner Easton gets his place back the better.

Woh !shock horror another Scobbie hater

Well they are delusional...

I've not missed many games recently, hes been probably by far and away our most constant performer!

He should be getting credit! Not dropped.

Hes distribution hasn't ever been particularly good, he does his defensive duties well though. I was very much of the opinion last season he wasn't good enough, this year, hes proved me very very very wrong!

Easton didn't do a thing wrong before getting injured either, but shouldn't walk back into the team.

Scobbie is a better defender than Easton, Easton obviously is miles ahead in ability going forward though!

Easton is a better left back.

Wright, Jahic, Anderson, even Mackay are better centre backs.

He's slow, poor on the turn, has a tendency to let men run off him am in behind him. His distribution certainly isn't anywhere near as good as people make out, plus if he's in the middle, he's often rag dolled by strikers. Want me to go on.

Sure I don't like the guy, I'll always back up my argument, it's all about opinions after all. Ohh and he isn't very good at going forward as well, better not forgetting that.

The sooner Easton gets his place back the better.

I agree with you re Easton.....that's about it really  :cool:

4th top story on bbc news Scotland is the "news" that no flags or banners are allowed....

I worry that all this will do is wind people up and cause trouble...

AND they are supposed to be stopping all supporters buses to check for alcohol etc -that will put an extra strain on the Barossa Street home bus !!