Saints V Dundee United 29/12/13

slf

Am no goin. Fed up of the aggro between our own fans, and the better than thou attitudes. Away game support go to support the team, not pursue their own agenda against others.

Why would that stop you going to games? This is the one we all look forward to at a great time of year. The atmosphere is bound to be excellent and I think we have a good chance against them at home. Especially after St.Mirren showed if you get in about them they don't like it and cannot cope with it.

If you sit near some wankers, move seat. Don't be a martyr.

Ok, stopped huffing, am goin and so is the boy. Cheers to the wider Montrose supporters club for needing a lift and convincing me to go, ha ha.

I am really struggling with the arguing on here lately - we're meant to support the same feckin' team. Guess I'll just keep doing the MOTM polls and ignore everything else.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Ok, stopped huffing, am goin and so is the boy. Cheers to the wider Montrose supporters club for needing a lift and convincing me to go, ha ha.

I am really struggling with the arguing on here lately - we're meant to support the same feckin' team. Guess I'll just keep doing the MOTM polls and ignore everything else.

That's the spirit!

COYS!

Daft bawbag ;)

Don't need to ignore. They will get over the difference of opinion Edited by PerthSeany

Saints Youth Development are having their second coin collecting day at the United game tomorrow.

Please support the best you can and maybe one day we will see Saints with more Academy players in their squad than United currently have.

With your help the production line of talent can be in Perth and not just at Tannadice.

Back in Scotland for the holiday season, will be hitting this United game (with wee lad) and motherwell away...can't wait, should be a good crowd, holiday atmosphere and hopefully some ****in goals!

Shots on target would be nice.

1 on target in 2 games from knowledge. Almost scored at hibs but that was the defender who turned it towards his own goal.

What's hilarious is that the 'young team' have only experienced modern football! They have nothing to compare it to. Idiots.

One of the worst posts I have read, I am in my 20s and have been going to saints games all my life. And have obviously been told about the past..

It's not about casuals, fighting or drinking.

Football is all about money which it shouldn't be, it is a working class game yet they charge £26 for a game the day after Christmas, which is a disgrace.

Also fans that have supported sjfc all their life are getting banned for doing basically **** all!

Just my opinion