Saints V Hearts 18/1/14 Ko 3Pm

glenrothes saintee

Expecting a hard fought match, especially as Billy Brown (and Locke) will have them well fired up for this game.

All about the tempo for me. Hunt them down, chase every ball and don't let the perishers settle.

Good game to exploit the guile of Lee Croft in and around their penalty box.

Saints will know they've been in a battle come FT on Saturday...... 

Billy Brown deserves zero respect ever since he laughed about Gary O'Connor's dive on sportscene, which was subsequently investigated and deemed not to be a dive. A guy who clearly believes rules are to be broken, and sportsmanship is a distant second.

I can not argue with that but this season I am coming round to actually not hating Hearts quite as much as I used to.

I can not argue with that but this season I am coming round to actually not hating Hearts quite as much as I used to.

Maybe because in stark contrast to Sevco, they have accepted they did wrong and not tried to blame everyone else.  Yes they cheated, but in the main they have accepted their punishments.

You surely aren't falling for the "poor us" routine? Anything they get they ****ing deserve and more.

They cheated they got caught they have to face the consequences (I would rather it was a firing squad).

The nonsense and lies they are spouting is just that whinning that they got caught.

**** sake Dundee went down with more dignity.

Maybe because in stark contrast to Sevco, they haveScottish cupsd they did wrong and not tried to blame everyone else.  Yes they cheated, but in the main they have accepted their punisments.

Really have a wee peek on jambokickback and then say that. Everybody else is just jealous that they won 2 scottish cups etc. Cups they paid for with other people's money. They ripped off their own fans with a fake share issue and for all their slavering about the macrae battalion didnae stop them from lifting the money the collected for the poppy fund. SCUM.

We use the "cheat" word too readily. Romanov tried to buy success without caring how it was paid for. He owned Hearts but does that make Hearts today a cheat? The club is responsible and has been penalised and will end up relegated.  There was no other show on town available except gradual demise. Romanov has gone and we should forget him and what he has done. Let's hope Hearts recover and become a responsible part of Scottish football.

Really have a wee peek on jambokickback and then say that. Everybody else is just jealous that they won 2 scottish cups etc. Cups they paid for with other people's money. They ripped off their own fans with a fake share issue and for all their slavering about the macrae battalion didnae stop them from lifting the money the collected for the poppy fund. SCUM.

why would st johnstone supporters go onto KB? Most forums are full of roasters. Its the nature of the internet. Most Jambo's I know are taking their medicine.

I see Tommy Wright has said in the papers that he thinks Croft is ready to start games now. After losing a stone of weight in the last couple I weeks. Here's hoping that's true!

Just read that.....sounds like Crofty has really been putting the work in.....exciting to know we have a player of his potential and skill about ready to start featuring more

Take any kind of win today. I hate playing teams who havenae won for a while. Gotta be same team from last week. I have to say (as I really didnae like him when he played) that Gary Locke has come out of the Hearts shambles pretty well in my eyes. Just gets on wi it & never moans after games. Respect. Hopefully he'll have something to moan about later tho ;-)