Spare Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Problem with sitting where you want is that it has a knock on effect, the person who's seat you are in has to sit elsewhere and they might struggle to get seats with their friends. We got a batch in J so we could all sit together in the section we wanted. Should have done the same.

Exactly. I can still see plenty scope for fans arguing among themselves.

Funny thing is, it's the ones in the wrong seats who are usually the aggressive ones, although I did see two auld lads in their 70's nearly coming to blows over a seat when there were hundreds next to it empty. The one whose seat it was was for knocking the other off his feet and down the stairs.

for those saying about needing a ticket, I was at McDiarmid today and was speaking to Carol Malcolm from the ticket office and she's under the impression we're about to get a few more tickets to sell. So would advise phoning the ticket office in the morning if you're wanting tickets you can buy direct from the club.

How many tickets have we sold so far?

3800 according to club website

looks like 3300 for the roseburn and 500 for the main

our initial alocation was supposed to be 5000 but the sheep managed to blag 1200 of our allocation

its a shame as still plenty of saintees looking for tickets