Dundee Utd V Saints 27/1/14 Kick Off 19:45

rik2304

Absolutely superb result, really unexpected. I was hoping we could maybe grind out a point and try to get the win on Saturday to keep ourselves clear of Hibs, but to get the gap to four points, and the massive goal difference in our favour, is brilliant.

We've got to look positive going into the next couple of games - starting with County at home. We'll probably start more attacking and hopefully we can repeat our massive win over them earlier in the season at McDiarmid!

I think a win on Saturday would pretty much guarantee us top six - we'd have to absolutely blow it in the remaining four games after that, and Hibs would have to go on a good run.

No joke, I hope he's been training hard. If Miller and Beaston are injured then we are well and truly fecked. We've only really got one midfielder who can play in defence at a push and that's Murray Davidson :(

Chris Millar has played right back.I wouldn`t be too worried if we had to play him there.

I wouldn't be confident to promote any of our u20 defenders after seeing them against a very poor Ross County u20 team yesterday.

coz we will lose?

Pretty guted that i missed this game, but hey ho won a tenner off my Arab mate.

Anybody there ken why TW was sent off tae the stand yet?

Really good all round team performance.First 20 minutes we were very positive with O'Hallaron looking lively,fell out of it for 15 when Eastons injury unsettled us a bit,Cuptie seemed reluctant to go left back to be honest.Missed the goal as was pi$$3d off at Stevie for a weak shot and not playing it wide,and looked away!Second half they punted ball after ball down the middle and we coped pretty well,although a couple of the pen claims could've been given.All played well,but Dunne has added real steel and decent guile in the middle,O'Hallaron worked really hard all night up and down the lines.Great 3 points,finishing 4th still a chance. 

Karma Just think of all the times badfanny, Swanson, Conway etc have conned the ref at Tannadump against Saints over the years. GIRUY Jackie who seems to have been a total p****. He clearly said something pretty disrespectful as Donnelly said he couldn't quite recall it but then went on to say that things like that are said all of the time.

On the back of that McNamara clearly setting out his stall to get Lennon' s job @ Sellick when he moves on.

Well done Saints. Great result.