Saints V Aberdeen. Slc Semi-Final. Sat 1St Feb.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Have you got the thunderflash pyro though. :wink:

As an aside, Police Scotland have established a 'Pyrotechnic Sub Group to develop a  'policing policy' and ensure that there is a co-ordinated response to the misuse of pyrotechnics.

For anybody thinking of taking them into football stadium.....things may get very serious for you!!  

Is everyone taking their flags and banners with them? I was thinking about taking my Glenrothes Saints one, but not sure if there will be anywhere suitable (in the Roseburn stand) to hang it up. Plus the fact I'm staying back in Edinburgh for a few pints after the game and not sure if I can be bothered carrying it about with me.

First post in a while on here: absolutely buzzing for tomorrow's game! Last time I was this excited was for the Europa League games 6 months ago! Will try to however, be on my best behaviour and not storm the Tynecastle pitch again ;) Saying that, I might be tempted to after another last minute winner  :laugh: See you Edinburgh boys at the Pol tomorrow for a beer or two and a sing song! Lets get behind all 11 players even when the game isn't going our way, COYS!!

Banks

Cuptie     Ando     Wright         Easton

Millar    Cregg      Dunne

Croft                                        Spoony

May

Nigel has earned a start IMO.  I'd drop Millar and shift Spoony infield.

We need to keep them on the back foot from the off.

Have to agree - the signings of Iwelumo and O'Halloran must make Nigel's starting place somewhat in doubt, with a range of striking options for the full 90 minutes.  Is Nigel and May really the best way to start the game?  

I do think that Nigel has worked extremely hard on his game this year though, and kind of feel sorry for him if he does find himself on the bench more often.  However, he is a bit of a one dimensional player, and defences seem to have the measure of him a bit.

Let's give that one dimension a crack, and see where it takes us.

Is everyone taking their flags and banners with them? I was thinking about taking my Glenrothes Saints one, but not sure if there will be anywhere suitable (in the Roseburn stand) to hang it up. Plus the fact I'm staying back in Edinburgh for a few pints after the game and not sure if I can be bothered carrying it about with me.

********************************************************************************

Not sure if your flag is big enough to fall into the surfing category, whatever that means!!

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2855