Kenny Hunter Select Away February 9Th 2014

Ok need numbers for this fast as dont want to mess Kenny about, he has made a massive effort  host us though and has 2 plans

Game will be on grass pitch  linden avenue Stirling.

As usual we will need cars for this

KO is 13.00 Grass on sunday. Postcode Fk7 7Px. 1pm kick off Meet  Ormonds

11.00 AM

Cars

Eric

Fraser

Craig T

Cossy

Meeting at Venue

Goose

Stewart

Broon

Craig F

So Who's Aye and Who's Naw?

Aye:-Fraser,©Craig©Liam©Goose© Colin, Mark©,Andy, Macho,Stewart©)Corry,Callum,Craig F©

Maybe:-,Steve T,Ronnie

Naw:-John,Jan,Elvis,Eric(Still coming to watch)Cossy,Broon

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Games goes ahead, hopefully will get a chance to speak  to Kenny tonight and confirm venue, although it looks like Astro with this weather.

With the tightness of squad i cant afford any no shows, but if you do have to call off , please give me the courtesy  of as much notice  as possible so i can TRY to bring in a replacement.

Due to the tight nature of the Squad and  a few requests to get home after game i will decline Kenny's  offer of  Post match pub and Food.

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

After the last time in Stirling I will bring a choice of footwear, including snow shoes.

Games goes ahead, hopefully will get a chance to speak  to Kenny tonight and confirm venue, although it looks like Astro with this weather.

With the tightness of squad i cant afford any no shows, but if you do have to call off , please give me the courtesy  of as much notice  as possible so i can TRY to bring in a replacement.

Due to the tight nature of the Squad and  a few requests to get home after game i will decline Kenny's  offer of  Post match pub and Food.