Pro Youth Team Not Paying Fees To Youth Teams.

Real Madrid

Bear how does the new system work. They did the same in Forth Valley with Falkirk and Stenhousemuir nver quite worked out what happens to te boys when they reach the pro age, Do  the teams have to buy them form the Academy or how does it work?

Mark what is the latest on this, We have had a number of players move on and never received a penny,

Still signed for their parent club, but train play under the Fife Academy programme, so if good enough will move back to say Raith, Dunfermline and sign pro contracts 

The rumours are here that Hibs have a new agreement with Spartans to link up their academies

Some of the boys in Ben's group at the Hibs academy who have not been retained at Hibs for next season (going into pro-youth age) have been offered the option to go to Spartans Acadamy....if they progress sufficiently when there, they will be invited back to Hibs, and likewise, those that are in the Hibs squad that are maybe toiling will be 'moved' to the Spartans academy

Actual official details not been released yet...but that's the chat around the training centre at the mo

From our point of view, Ben has now had his official letter and we will be invited to an 'event' out at Tranent training centre in June some time to 'sign' the relevant registration paperwork. There better be a buffet

Really? I know at both Pars (U10-14) then at East Stirling (U18+) it was a given that you couldnt take any players from those clubs as they had the link, However this season saints have signed 3 from Tynie as first year U17's

I must say though out of all the youth set ups and facilities East Mains is the best in the country and hopefully he will flourish there

Really? I know at both Pars (U10-14) then at East Stirling (U18+) it was a given that you couldnt take any players from those clubs as they had the link, However this season saints have signed 3 from Tynie as first year U17's

I must say though out of all the youth set ups and facilities East Mains is the best in the country and hopefully he will flourish there

If it wasn't so cold and bloody windy all the time  ^_^

Sorry I took this topic a bit off it's original thread about fee's, I will try and find out but can't see the info. being forthcoming, after leaving his club, my Son's team have dived I'm afraid, hopefully they are up for revival but? Up here in the North East, you don't really have club affiliations until at least u16s, one of the negatives of living in the region I suppose? Not sure if I think younger lads being tied to certain clubs at such a young age is a good thing though? I have been doing this now for 8 years, a hell of a lot changes in that time, stick to your guns and do what is best for your child? A happy child is more important than anything else in my eyes!

• 1 month later...

My laddie is awfie excited......they have been told their first few games.

This Saturday they have a friendly against Morton, then the 'competitive' stuff starts on 16th August against THE Rangers at home, then it's Hearts away, Dundee Utd at home then Killie away

I'm personally looking forward to the games starting.....watching them training is pretty dull!!