Ibrox Semi-Finals

candalan

Any one who doesn't turn up because of where it is.. You are just a ****ing idiot

Thanks for your kind words! I hate the place and always have done, so I will NOT be a hypocrite and attend any match that has anything to do with them cheats, whether they get my money or not. It is a disease infested s h i thole, and no matter how many names you call me it will not change my opinion, so live with it and cut out the insults.

Edited by candalan

Regardless of who we get in the draw tomorrow, i'll be there. The only thing i'll be boycotting is their food and drinks.

Long time since I was there, but I certainly will be for the Semi.  I remember many things my Grandfather told me, one was very telling.  "Never go and see Saints at Ibrox, cos each time you do..... you are financing bigotry".

Maybe for you, but I cannot bring myself to attend that flea bitten s h i t hole of a place, with all its baggage! I only was expressing MY opion, so not necessarily bollocks.

Enjoy your £2 crisps and your poisonous pies.

There is no way you should ever let let your hatred for another team stand in the way of your love for Saints!!! 

Looks like the post-match booze is flowing. Bit surreal, this. Second semi, top six likely, go through a euro round......dunno how old most of these posters are, but ken when old folk rant on about the Saints golden era?

Errr......this is actually it.

Looks like the post-match booze is flowing. Bit surreal, this. Second semi, top six likely, go through a euro round......dunno how old most of these posters are, but ken when old folk rant on about the Saints golden era?

Errr......this is actually it.

Spot on Abernethy and I think I can claim to qualify to comment on Saints' golden era since I first saw them play in 1946.

I never knew it was going to be at Ibrox until this afternoon.! surely it should be at a neutral ground.!? no team should have a home advantage at this stage of the competition.and an advantage it certainly is.!

Queens Park have had the opportunity of home advanage for years.

Celtic would have had home advantage at the final.

Saints v Inverness Semi at Tannadice please,

Surely common sense will prevail and one of the two semis will be switched to celtic park

why was the crazy decision to stage both semis at ibrox whilst the team that plays there are still in the competition the bigwigs werent in such a hurry to decide the league cup sf venues which didnt involve either of the old firm

no team should have an unfair advantage