Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Get the tickets on sale ASAP and put the singing section on the bottom tier

Exactly. We know the teams, date, location and we can all pretty much agree on the stands, so get the tickets on sale ASAP and capitalise on the interest.

Sell bottom tier first and while they are selling them, saints should take everyone buying a tickets details and log them somewhere for future marketing use.

I thought the cheats got a fee from the SFA, and a proportion of the ticket sales, wrongly as I now know. Taking a packed lunch, so no money for food either, I will just forget where I am for 90 minutes and enjoy COYS.

If they beat Albion in the replay they will get a proportion of ticket sales, but we get a proportion of theirs.  All attendance monies from semi-finals and final are pooled and split between the 4 semi-finalists.

If they beat Albion in the replay they will get a proportion of ticket sales, but we get a proportion of theirs.  All attendance monies from semi-finals and final are pooled and split between the 4 semi-finalists.

strange that beaten semi-finalists would get a cut of the ticket money from the final.

does that mean that, if you get beat in the final, you're no better off financially than if you got beat in the semi?

strange that beaten semi-finalists would get a cut of the ticket money from the final.

does that mean that, if you get beat in the final, you're no better off financially than if you got beat in the semi?

No, I think the semis are pooled and the final is just split 2 ways.

As an aside, I presume that rangers will collect the money for hospitslity and pies etc as well as the money from their allocation of ticket sales for the semis and hand it over to the sfa to distribute?

Is there a risk given their financial clusterfcuk that that money disappears before it is handed over? Say 30k tickets at £20 to be evenly split 4 ways is a decent sum of money!

As an aside, I presume that rangers will collect the money for hospitslity and pies etc as well as the money from their allocation of ticket sales for the semis and hand it over to the sfa to distribute?

Is there a risk given their financial clusterfcuk that that money disappears before it is handed over? Say 30k tickets at £20 to be evenly split 4 ways is a decent sum of money!

A good point! That'd be £600,000 on ticket sales alone on that back of a fag packet figure. Final figure would probably be more

Maybe that is the reason the SFA arranged the smi`s for Ibrox.After all is there not an ex Sevco guy on the board.

Watched the Aberdeen v ICT final this afternoon and was struck by the unfairness of the seating allocation.  Why does the smaller support have to be stuck behind one of the goals?  If we can sell say 8,000 tickets for the Ibrox semi can we not be allocated one half of the Govan Stand?  Aberdeen are likely to sell 20 to 30,000 for a semi so both goals the other half of the Govan Stand and whatever bits of the Main Stand are available should do them fine.  We can always offer to sell our allocation in blocks from the centre out towards the goal so if we don't manage 8,000 some more tickets can go to Aberdeen if they need them.

Watched the Aberdeen v ICT final this afternoon and was struck by the unfairness of the seating allocation. Why does the smaller support have to be stuck behind one of the goals? If we can sell say 8,000 tickets for the Ibrox semi can we not be allocated one half of the Govan Stand? Aberdeen are likely to sell 20 to 30,000 for a semi so both goals the other half of the Govan Stand and whatever bits of the Main Stand are available should do them fine. We can always offer to sell our allocation in blocks from the centre out towards the goal so if we don't manage 8,000 some more tickets can go to Aberdeen if they need them.

it would be better to have our fans behind a goal in my opinion. It's usually a boost to players playing towards there own fans. Fans of several English premiership clubs have campaigned to have away fans moved from behind the goal

If we can only take 3000 for a Scottish cup semi final we need to look at ourself.

I completely agree. Most of the support for Saints is coming from the smaller towns outwith Perth. When we play O.F. They all flood back to their homes in Perth. SJFC are playing in the highest league in Scottish football (still a crap league.. Besides the point) and are still challenging a Scottish cup win. The club can't be doing any more. It's the people of Perthshire who need to exercise the Old Firm from Saints territory.