Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

if you can bare to go on the sevco website there is a detailed seat by seat plan to see where your sitting/standing . I think you will take the sheep as without pawlett and hayes they are pretty pedestrian.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T14A16&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

you mean you have to get bare to go on that website?

I have it on good authority that due to ticket demand and complaints from the sheep the back of the Broomloan and the rest of the main stand tickets are going to them. This means Saints have only got the front of the Broamloan and only getting 1414 tickets for the game.

Edited by sasha

I have it on good authority that due to ticket demand and complaints from the sheep the back of the Broomloan and the rest of the main stand tickets are going to them. This means Saints have only got the front of the Broamloan and only getting 1414 tickets for the game.

Poor attempt for an April fool I must say

We've sold out BF1, when I phoned on Friday I was first to get tickets in BF2. Row V I think.

They were only taking delivery of BF1 yesterday I believe. Think they started with BF3 (middle section, directly behind goal), then moved onto BF2, then BF1. If that is sold out, imagine it'll be BF4 next.

Not sure Main Stand tickets are selling so fast, so will be interesting to see if we do sell out bottom section of Broomloan Road Stand, if they give us top tier tickets at £15/£5 or insist on selling all the £23 ones first. A reason for folk not to linger, if ever there was one!

Just heard Willie Collum is to be in charge!  I'm away to shout swearwords out my window.

Just heard Willie Collum is to be in charge!  I'm away to shout swearwords out my window.

FFS. Well I suppose we were lucky to get a good run to semi.