Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Guessing that's 5th row from the front? Never sat there but Have been at a game sitting in front row of broomloan and actually felt lower than the pitch somehow! I remember anytime the ball was in the other half I watched game on the big screen, it was shite. Row e might be better but if I had a choice I would want to be further back. (Again assuming row a is front row).

Anyone else remember the game, we were 0-0 when Colin hendry saved the ball on the line with his hand, got send off only for us to hit the bar with the penalty. Think paddy Connolly won the pen and might have been john o'neil that hit it? Their 10 men fluked a goal and beat us 1-0, maybe late 1990's ??

Got my tickets this morning and sales were at around 2200. Steady stream of folk coming and going however. Agree with previous posters, the club should have made more effort to BIG this game up in the local media. Maybe their getting too used to relative success. It is a HUGE game for us after all. Hopefully get the support up to around 4000 mark come the day.

I know we don't carry a massive support but the weekend of the semi's is the middle weekend of the Perth schools Easter holidays. This isn't going to help our attendance. I miss the game as am away on holiday.

If we had the same holiday dates as the Dundee schools ( they are at the end of their first week), then I would have made our game. Am pretty sure there are plenty people missing out due to the timing.

Will be cheering from a bar in sunnier climes COYS.

Guessing that's 5th row from the front? Never sat there but Have been at a game sitting in front row of broomloan and actually felt lower than the pitch somehow! I remember anytime the ball was in the other half I watched game on the big screen, it was shite. Row e might be better but if I had a choice I would want to be further back. (Again assuming row a is front row).

Anyone else remember the game, we were 0-0 when Colin hendry saved the ball on the line with his hand, got send off only for us to hit the bar with the penalty. Think paddy Connolly won the pen and might have been john o'neil that hit it? Their 10 men fluked a goal and beat us 1-0, maybe late 1990's ??

totally gutted that day. Delboy is my all time favourite saint n couldnt believe it when it hit the bar. Pretty sure it was porrini that scored for the 10 men