Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Sorry but that's encouraging folk not to go. Joke.

Who me or the picture hoose ????  :wink:

Where i do agree this may well put off some going to the actual game,i think its a great idea. This allows people/familys who otherwise couldnt afford to go to the game or have very young kids to enjoy the game in a different way. If i wasnt going i would certainly consider heading to the cinema to see it in full screen

Also holding off until b4 tickets get released! No way am I sitting down in the corner section! Let's hope those few tickets remaining for that section get shifted ;)

If I'm honest I've been humming and hawing about attending the game since it's a bit of a ball ache with travel but more due to the dismal display against the Dons in the League semi, which seems not that long ago! Yes, there have been many semi final disappointments following the Saints over the last few years but just imagine the scenes on Sunday when we reach our first Scottish cup final  :laugh:  All of those semi-final wounds will be healed: If you can, get to the game on Sunday!!! Aberdeen are by no means unbeatable and we may well just do it! Come on you saints fans, get behind the team for the biggest game of the season!!!! COYS!!!

In a ground that won't be full, it is an absolute farce to be saying that additional tickets wont go on sale until all the 'shit seats' are sold. Again, as the ground won't be full, why should anybody have to sit in a poor seat?? 

It makes no ****in sense!!!

It's for TV; the SFA want it filled up in a certain way so no one realises just how empty it actually is!

In a ground that won't be full, it is an absolute farce to be saying that additional tickets wont go on sale until all the 'shit seats' are sold. Again, as the ground won't be full, why should anybody have to sit in a poor seat?? 

It makes no ****in sense!!!

You'd hope that Saints are expressing this viewpoint, on behalf of the supporters, to the SFA. It's a ridiculous situation which yet again highlights both the utter incompetence of the suits running (ruining?) our game and the apparent disregard they show to the fans who attend matches.

It's for TV; the SFA want it filled up in a certain way so no one realises just how empty it actually is!

If this was the case, surely we would have been given sections 3-5 of the Broomloan lower to sell first, as this is the section you will see more clearly on TV?

If this was the case, surely we would have been given sections 3-5 of the Broomloan lower to sell first, as this is the section you will see more clearly on TV?

Do you really think the SFA are that good at what they do? I am pretty sure that it is what they are trying to do as sponsors like crowded stadiums in front of TV cameras which the SFA take to mean the biggest available stadium instead of the one that could be filled.