Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Where are the all the buses parking? Is the car park behind the Broomloan open? I'm driving a mini bus and have a very good guide on board, but that would be ideal.

Don't fancy the on street parking a mile away, "watch yer motor mister" scenario.

Where are the all the buses parking? Is the car park behind the Broomloan open? I'm driving a mini bus and have a very good guide on board, but that would be ideal.

Don't fancy the on street parking a mile away, "watch yer motor mister" scenario.

I said about parking at Dumbreck, but with around 3,000 fans, you could sadly and potentially park right ootside.  First time visiting Ibrox in many many seasons (protest).  Glad I will not have to hear that vile sectarian 17th Century hatred during this visit.  COYS!

I said about parking at Dumbreck, but with around 3,000 fans, you could sadly and potentially park right ootside.  First time visiting Ibrox in many many seasons (protest).  Glad I will not have to hear that vile sectarian 17th Century hatred during this visit.  COYS!

Same for me...haven't been to Ibrox for many a year. This is a good way for my son to tick off another ground he has been at, without having to fight through the hoards of Orcs to get there and spend all day explaining to him what is wrong with these people

Same as you Havana, been a long time, I think the last time I was there the Govan stand was a building site, it was the replay in 81 after the 3-3 draw at Muirton.

Never mind, all we'll have to listen to this time is about sheep being on fire and various reds going steaming in, to what I don't know. I believe they also have a song about bouncing on your head, how very 21st century.

All in all the most unlikable supporters I've ever encountered. Horrible people.

Give me the Ibrox song book any day!!! (Okay, maybe not)

Same as you Havana, been a long time, I think the last time I was there the Govan stand was a building site, it was the replay in 81 after the 3-3 draw at Muirton.

Never mind, all we'll have to listen to this time is about sheep being on fire and various reds going steaming in, to what I don't know. I believe they also have a song about bouncing on your head, how very 21st century.

All in all the most unlikable supporters I've ever encountered. Horrible people.

Give me the Ibrox song book any day!!! (Okay, maybe not)

Good man Cristo! I know what you mean, The Dons have been a tad on the arrogant side this season, which is personally why I feel they are absolutely there for the taking.  Sure we got gubbed at Tynescastle.  However, we will have Mannus back in goal, Croft is hitting form and Stevie Maclean has been superb of late.

I personally believe....I really do.

COYS!

Would u buy a ticket when you could hardly see game if there was a chance of getting better seats? The folk in front of me got shown where the seats were and about turned and said "fuque your poor seats i will wait "

why don't the club buy up the remaining poor view seats for a fiver a time and donate them to charity.then they can sell the the next batch of better viewing seats.

why don't the club buy up the remaining poor view seats for a fiver a time and donate them to charity.then they can sell the the next batch of better viewing seats.

Do you know what slf, I thought about that earlier today and I think that would be amazing positive PR for the club! 

Go on Stevie.................you know it makes sense.  Buy up and let's start a mass sale for BF4 and 5!

just haein the crack wi' mates and discussing the fact that the 2 biggest clubs in scotland for years have pish views in sections of their stadiums.

they should be made to sort this out.

Same for me...haven't been to Ibrox for many a year. This is a good way for my son to tick off another ground he has been at, without having to fight through the hoards of Orcs to get there and spend all day explaining to him what is wrong with these people

Same for me too Edstar . I would never have contemplated taking my son to Ibrokes if it was against the the. He's getting more hyper the closer it gets to Sunday, this is our year. COYS!

Good man Cristo! I know what you mean, The Dons have been a tad on the arrogant side this season, which is personally why I feel they are absolutely there for the taking.  Sure we got gubbed at Tynescastle.  However, we will have Mannus back in goal, Croft is hitting form and Stevie Maclean has been superb of late.

I personally believe....I really do.

COYS!

Same for me too Edstar . I would never have contemplated taking my son to Ibrokes if it was against the the. He's getting more hyper the closer it gets to Sunday, this is our year. COYS!

I feel oddly ambivalent. Hope your belief is rewarded. You might be more disappointed than me if we lose, but we'll all be celebrating if we win.

We've been waiting so many years. It's not luck, the football gods, law of averages, or any other mumbo jumbo. Just down to if we turn up and make a game of it from the kick off, if Stevie May stays on his feet, we don't get caught high upfield and if WC isn't his usual useless self and so many other variables. There must be a mathematical formula for it somewhere. :laugh: