Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

This will be the Beloved's first "away" game, first game in the late stages of a cup, first game in a big stadium, first time on a supporters bus. She's fair excited. We got married last week (honeymoon next week) and she feels a win would be a braw wedding present. She feels you need to know that "we can do it".

COYS

Got the bridal suite booked in one off Newburgh's finest establishments for the honeymoon? congratulations on the nuptials and hope the beloved is a lucky charm for saints

I'm going got a ticket, thanks for all the help, its a omen. When old farts like me come up smelling of roses it means we are going to win. Prediction 2v1 win May for the first and a hero for the winner take your pick.

On my second bottle of St Emilion (that's red wine) may finish another before going to bed that is if I go to bed could be straight to game.

I note that young Kane came on as a late sub. for Dumbarton today.

Is he eligible for the Cup tomorrow?

He was allowed to play in an under 20 Cup game earlier this season while on loan at Dumbarton.

No he can't play for the first team.

Even if he had returned to the club he couldn't play anyway. Cup tied having played for Dumbarton in the last round

Sorry if this covered elsewhere but is there a boycott of sevco catering tomorrow?

The majority of people i've spoke to are boycotting it, so are the sheep according to one of my sheep worrying colleagues. COYS!!

Thanks, I'm not giving them a penny on the day!

Does someone want to explain how not buying a pie from a company who have bought the catering franchise from Rangers will have any impact on Rangers.

I'm going got a ticket, thanks for all the help, its a omen. When old farts like me come up smelling of roses it means we are going to win. Prediction 2v1 win May for the first and a hero for the winner take your pick.

On my second bottle of St Emilion (that's red wine) may finish another before going to bed that is if I go to bed could be straight to game.

Hope your right with your prediction, had the same feeling and put a bet on for a 2-1 scoreline with May to score first!

Not a bad shout for odds of 45-1

COYS it's got to happen!

Good on ya fella,seems im on the same way of thinking as you,hitting the cans as we speak so can see this being a sesh !!!