Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Congratulations Saints fans, Stoke City fan here and sometime resident of Perth (92-00). Well pleased with the result today.

Still keep a fond eye out for the Saints score and always wish them well. I remember going to the League Cup Final against Rangers in 98 was it? Nick Dasovic scored and got MoTM I think but the Gers won 2-1 in the end sadly. Then had a mad trip out to Monaco the following year in the Uefa Cup, happy days!

Good luck in the Final, you must have a good chance against the Arabs. Surely a better chance than we did when we got to the FA Cup Final in 2011! At least the Arabs won't have a £28.5m substitute they can afford to keep on the bench all game! 

All the best

Ref played a blinder, and really let the game flow and not blow for every wee trip. This allowed saints to get really stuck into Aberdeen and not worry about yellows and sendings off. I've seen tough matches like this descend into endless yellows and fouls thats killed the game dead. 

I agree it would have been easy for him to flash yellow cards and a we could have had 3 or 4 players missing for the final. Yes I said FINAL

What a day, managed to ticket at last minute seat was not the best but who cares. Every man played his heart out for the team. Credit to TW who got the right tactics with McLean playing the link man and Wotherspoon and O'Halloran wide. Millar and Dunne did a great job holding in the midfield. Also the back four and keeper defended with all their might. Cannot praise the team high enough. Final mention to the two goal hero May both fantastic finishes. Going to drink that third bottle wine and look forward to the Cup final at Celtic park. Much better venue with no restricted view seats. Lets hope we get Perth out support the team THE CLUB NEEDS TO PROMOTE IT.

'Those who are about to cry we salute you,

Played ok first half, sheep probably deserved their lead. Don't know what was said at half time but a different team came out. May wasn't having his best game but will get all the headlines for two great finishes!

MacLean was an absolute trojan today from the first whistle to the last.

Quick mention for the Dons support, had some good banter on the way home.

Just watching the game again. Stevie May is a different class. May pointing to Mackay to give him the ball, winning the header from the pass, getting the header back from Maclean, one touch & scores.

That along with his work rate during the game, getting back to defend & all across the pitch the whole game, just brilliant. He's raised his value twice fold today, which can only benefit Saints when he leaves at the end of the season & good luck to him.

It'd be brilliant for him to score the winning goal in the final before he leaves. A Saints legend now, that's for sure.

Get that right up you Willie Miller, get that right up you Pat Nevin, get that right up everyone of those arrogant c**t Aberdeen fans that started the "ole" chants after twenty minutes!

Theres no words to describe how this feels, couldn't give a f**k if we only took 3000 as every single one of us took on the Aberdeen support today, theyb had more numbers, but by f**k we tried our best to outsing them. Aberdeen quite clearly under estimated us aswell, which helped the victory. Mannus' save at 1-0 from Rooney probably changed the game. Me and my dad were pretty much right in the centre of the support, so when we scored it was ****ing bedlam in there. 

We've already got our bus booked, and the Tulloch already have about three buses now booked, early figures suggest 10-15 thousand going through but it could well be more as everyones already coming out the woodwork.

Also...

WHO THE f**k IS STEVIE MAY?! 

Must admit I was pretty pessimistic going through today...and when we went 0-1 and almost 0-2 I couldn't see us doing anything. Gavee them far too much time on the ball in the first. In the second, what a difference, striking at its best by May...thought it was going to et and pens before May stepped up with the second.....now just go and win the thing!