Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

Row S, 57/58. If that was you, hope you're feeling better!

Still feels like it was all a dream.....1 - 0 down at half-time, and your star striker comes over all Roy of the Rovers in the second half.....

Ah I was Row N, must've been some other mental case in front of you

Eskimo Mink, we finally feckin' did it, mate!  Without us codgers, it would have been impossible for the boys.

Stevie May, ya feckin' dancer!  We're gonna win this thing, I feel it in me' watter.  Additionally, it's a derby.  They should play the gemme on the South Inch.  Get stuck into them, Boys.

Smudge

Today was quite simply unbelievable. It felt like de ja vu when we went a goal behind. Mannus' save from Rooney was the game changer for me, totally turned the game on its head. 2nd half was awesome, can't believe how quiet the sheep went after the equaliser. Told my 8 year old how lucky he is as I've waited 30 odd years for this and in the space of 3 years he's had the privilege to see 3 successive top 6 finishes, euro nights, 2 semi finals and now a Scottish cup final to look forward to. Proud to be a Saintee.

Well what a day! Some random thoughts - too happy to be coherent.

1/ Double d*** went from total wanker to world's best referee - made it a brilliant game.

2/ McD buses are so well organised and friendly. We had the Hibee groundsman on ours - comedy gold. We'll be back.

3/ Fans were brilliant. The dummer is actually getting quite good! Bit quiet after the sheep goal, understandably, But in the second half, amazing. People who really, really shouldn't ever sing were giving it laldy. 

4/ Stevie May was ****ing astonishing in the second half. At one point I said to the Beloved, can't see who it is, but that guy is our best defender. Realised it was Stevie! On top of those two amazing goals - how did he do that? He was everywhere.

5/ I spent a few minutes towards the end looking around at the crowd. The emotions on people's faces was something never to be forgotten. Disbelief, acute liquid-shite anxiety (I thought the young lad in front of us really was about to have a stroke), then sheer joy.

What a wonderful day out! 51 years a Saintee -St Johnstone FC, Scottish Cup Finalists at last!!

Final thought - Ibrox pies are feckin rank, man.

Beloved will be so happy you might get pre honeymoon sh@g

O'Halloran was amazing all game.  Direct, confident and playing with little fear.  Thought the support got right behind the team.  So pleased for all of us.  Abereen's arrogance and contempt really hit them hard today.

MAY 17  shirt sales will go through the roof. 

COYS

Get that right up you Willie Miller, get that right up you Pat Nevin, get that right up everyone of those arrogant c**t Aberdeen fans that started the "ole" chants after twenty minutes!

Theres no words to describe how this feels, couldn't give a f**k if we only took 3000 as every single one of us took on the Aberdeen support today, theyb had more numbers, but by f**k we tried our best to outsing them. Aberdeen quite clearly under estimated us aswell, which helped the victory. Mannus' save at 1-0 from Rooney probably changed the game. Me and my dad were pretty much right in the centre of the support, so when we scored it was ****ing bedlam in there. 

We've already got our bus booked, and the Tulloch already have about three buses now booked, early figures suggest 10-15 thousand going through but it could well be more as everyones already coming out the woodwork.

Also...

WHO THE f**k IS STEVIE MAY?! 

And I got shouted down for suggesting we could take 20 k to a Final, still stand by that, Saintees will be coming from every nook and crany

Like so many, four decades of waiting and am daring to dream.  To all the hard core fans who really do the club proud, you were first class today.  Living away from Perth now as so many Saintees do, it hurts like hell when the 'small support' topic is constantly raised.  If I could afford to come up all the time......

But, now is the time for all of us, young, old, local or otherwise to get there.  Lets turn a huge section of Parkhead into a sea of blue and white.  

Who's organising the flags/ cards or whatever we do to make this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity a day filled with no regrets and a bucketful of memories!

Maybe a tad premature, enjoy tonight first!!

Get in there.....

I'm a disappointed Dandy but I'm chuffed for the St Js. Thouroughly deserved win today, better team by some distance.I said in a previous post that your day would come. It has and there's a bigger one just aroon the corner. Don't F**k it up against the Matalan Catalans. I'll be doing my best to get doon and cheer on the Saints. Let's see Perth & the shire get a 15,000 down for a massive occasion. Thought the 3,000 were in great voice today. Enjoy & celebrate.

Ran out of likes quarter way through his wonderful thread. The Beloved DID get the best wedding present possible! And to think she's still got my massive cock to come.

Keep it going folks.

And hats off to the brave loonies who go to the away games in the dead of winter when cup finals are a long, long way off - this is your day, much more than the rest of us.

As ma faither used to say, t'would bring a tear to a glass eye....... 

Don't know what was put in the half time juice but whatever it was turned this game around. I just about could not

take any more at half time and the amount of times the commentator reminded us of how many failures we have had at

the same stage of the competition for the last 1000 years was getting up my nose. Persevere we did though and it

all came good in the end. One of the best 2nd half performances I have ever seen on TV, sweetened by history.

55 years since I first went through the gates at Muirton so we have been through the good, the bad and the

down right ugly but today was gorgeously sublime if that is grammatically possible!!!!

Merlot being quaffed.

Celtic Park here we come.

COYS