Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

A very assured performance from Aberdeen tonight, albeit a very poor hibs side. McGinn looked very sharp and pawlett looked dangerous. Our defence will need to be at there best on Sunday. Still think we can do it though! I've become a bit bored of checking this thread in anticipation that somehow we'll have sold another thousand or so tickets... it's not going to happen. Those who chose not to come will potentially miss out on a historic saintees moment and that will be their loss, simple as that. Already dreaming of joining in a chorus of the sheep, the sheep, the sheep are shi@te!

A very assured performance from Aberdeen tonight, albeit a very poor hibs side. McGinn looked very sharp and pawlett looked dangerous. Our defence will need to be at there best on Sunday. Still think we can do it though! I've become a bit bored of checking this thread in anticipation that somehow we'll have sold another thousand or so tickets... it's not going to happen. Those who chose not to come will potentially miss out on a historic saintees moment and that will be their loss, simple as that. Already dreaming of joining in a chorus of the sheep, the sheep, the sheep are shi@te!

Crofts feet, feet , feet are on fire!!!

Winning is all that matters.

They were poor in the league cup final but mcinnes didn't care, he knew they hadn't won a trophy in 19 years so had instilled that mentality; get over the line anyway you can, all that mattered was getting the first one in the bag.

And that is my mindset for this match.. I don't want us to be unlucky or plucky Saints contributed to a great game, we just have to get through.  They will foul when they have to, will appeal for everything and try to kick us out our rhythm; we have to be better at it than them.  If we win it by a dive for a penalty then so what, nobody will remember that when we're at our first ever Scottish Cup Final on 17th May.  And if the rest of the nation hates us cos we've deprived them of the Aberdeen v Utd final they want, then all the sweeter.

Do whatever it take saints, its our time for a Scottish Cup Final. 

For this game, Winning is all that matters.

Just back from having to suffer the Hibs v Aberdeen game. The Dons weren't great, but didn't need to be. Hibs have nothing up front.

They did what they did to us in the semi....let Hibs have lots of possession in the middle third, knowing that they would do little with it, then once they had their first goal were happy to break at speed, scoring a clinical second, after hitting the post twice from sweeping moves. I thought they looked weak down their right hand side at the back though

Flood and Robson were allowed to run the midfield

Winning is all that matters.

They were poor in the league cup final but mcinnes didn't care, he knew they hadn't won a trophy in 19 years so had instilled that mentality; get over the line anyway you can, all that mattered was getting the first one in the bag.

And that is my mindset for this match.. I don't want us to be unlucky or plucky Saints contributed to a great game, we just have to get through.  They will foul when they have to, will appeal for everything and try to kick us out our rhythm; we have to be better at it than them.  If we win it by a dive for a penalty then so what, nobody will remember that when we're at our first ever Scottish Cup Final on 17th May.  And if the rest of the nation hates us cos we've deprived them of the Aberdeen v Utd final they want, then all the sweeter.

Do whatever it take saints, its our time for a Scottish Cup Final. 

For this game, Winning is all that matters.

anybody got a bet on an aberdeen v THE rangers final?

if a saints player goes down in the box and theres a sheep next tae him wi' a scythe I will be shocked if we get a penalty.

specially wi' penis as the ref.

anybody got a bet on an aberdeen v THE rangers final?

if a saints player goes down in the box and theres a sheep next tae him wi' a scythe I will be shocked if we get a penalty.

specially wi' penis as the ref.

The SFA may prefer us v Rangers in the final to increase the chances of their fellow brothers winning it :ph34r:

Just been up for tickets an the folk in front of me basically got told that the tickets left were very poor position, and they could come back when and if they get allocated more

If anyone on high care component / dla pm me as I could give u bit info, good and bad LAUGH OUT LOUD

Just been up for tickets an the folk in front of me basically got told that the tickets left were very poor position, and they could come back when and if they get allocated more

If anyone on high care component / dla pm me as I could give u bit info, good and bad LAUGH OUT LOUD

fuque yer poor position,

is there any local boozers laying anything on so that we can watch the match with a pint in hand ?

Would u buy a ticket when you could hardly see game if there was a chance of getting better seats? The folk in front of me got shown where the seats were and about turned and said "fuque your poor seats i will wait "

exactly.am no going unless i get a decent seat either.

fuque the poor position seats.

so is there any local boozer laying something on to watch the match.

Why are the club getting tickets in dribs and drabs

Ffs we ve only been allocated 4000 tickets for lower broomloan plus 500/600 for the main out of a ground that holds around 50k

We should have had our full lower/main stand allocation and let fans choose where they want to sit

rant over