Ifa Cup Quarter Final - Southport (A) 12.4.14

nips

I've booked a room for the Friday night at Ramada Encore Haydock M6 Junc 23 New World Haydock Ltd Piele Road, Haydock, WA11 0GR

Was only £45 on Late Rooms and sleeps three folk.  Therefore if somebody wants to bunk in with Blah and me (why would you not?) then it will only be £15 a head.

It's 11 miles to the pitch from there so 20 minute drive at most, 3 hours if Harry is navigating.

Details of the offer here - http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv080601aDVCc/hotel-reservations/144671_ramada-encore-haydock-haydock.aspx

Edited by Al C

Sorry guys, I was away all last week on a field course, only now having time to catch up with e-mails etc.  I'm now extremely doubtful as I've got  tonsillitis again and shiteloads of work to catch up on from being away for a week.  May have to be in at work both days at the weekend.

Stewart

17 players!?!?! this will be fun!

15 now with Stewart in the doubtful category and Hendo playing Cricket. Not that I want to put ideas in anyone's head but I'll leave it up to the rest of you whether you want to give him abuse for this.

Right, I think we're sorted for cars, etc.

Car 1 on Friday night will have Spew (driving), Pops, Barca and Nips.  

The other 3 cars will leave on Saturday morning:

Car 2 - Nick (driving), Rodgers, Dan, Ruari

Car 3 - Dale's missus (driving), Dale, Dunbar, Joss

Car 4 - Craig (driving), Elvis, Sully, Matt

As far as I'm aware Nick is the only driver who isn't bothered about going to a game in the afternoon, so three people will need to go up the road with him.  I've been in touch with the Southport gaffer and unsurprisingly we won't need tickets for their game in the afternoon so that's one less thing to organise!  

See here for the latest from Dustin Bucket and Andrew Van Der Beek -

Bucket is new to the world of reporting world and has been proud to learn from veteran reporter Van Der Beek.

Breaking News..... Exclusive From The Beek. See above thread for the latest......