Gary Macdonald

Broon

Does Gary MacDonald deserve to start for saints?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has spells where he plays ok, but these spells are disrupted by spells where he is a huge liability and although he is always an option, his teammates are frightened to pass to him. Unless we sustain injuries in midfield, he won't be in the team for a while

I have defend GM for a good while but  that performance by him today was ****ing rank rotten ( yes he was not the only one but this is the GM thread). An utter liability and I was delighted to see him hooked at half time. As far as I am concerned, he can stay hooked for ever... :evil:

Patsy,it's not always the worst players that are subbed,but who the manager thinks can come on and improve the team,at the expense of someone.TW wanted to change the dynamics of the team,and took the two guys off,he could've taken more than half the team off on performance,but only certain subs could change the tempo and energy.Gary Mac wasn't any worse than most,and better than some,but TW,decided he could go with better,and it worked very well

Edited by dave mc

Never said he was good today,but said he wasn't the worst,Croft was poor first half,as was Caddis,as was Ando's decision making,but Gary is always the one singled out.TW started what he thought was his best team,one most folk would've went with( with Faddy out),it was over run the whole first half,not just one players fault imo.

Never said he was good today,but said he wasn't the worst,Croft was poor first half,as was Caddis,as was Ando's decision making,but Gary is always the one singled out.TW started what he thought was his best team,one most folk would've went with( with Faddy out),it was over run the whole first half,not just one players fault imo.

Never got going at all first half.

Much more energy and pressing worked in the second, regardless of personnel. I do think GM isn't suited to a high tempo, pressing game, but that's just what I see.

Croft was a different prospect second half.

If we could play that way for 90 mins it'd be good.