Cup Semi V Aberdeen (Moan About The Ref)

the mad referee

No point in moaning about refs...at the end of the day it's all up to Saints. Make sure we score early and concentrate for 90 mins. We could just do it. What we must not do is concede an early goal⚽️

Why not 

he is the most inconsistent referee I have ever had the misfortune to meet (PS I have met a few of the grade 1's)

We can almost be guaranteed that  there will not be 22 players on the Ibrox turf at the conclusion of this Game 

This could work in our favour as long as the players stay disciplined. In the LC semi Aberdeen put in quite a few hard challenges which weren't picked up by the ref then, especially every time Nigel got the ball he was fouled. But agree he can be very inconsistent with the decisions made....will be interesting to see if these extra 2 officials will make any difference to the game

.will be interesting to see if these extra 2 officials will make any difference to the game

Doubt they will!!!

here is why! the 2 additional assistants are only there to assist the "REFEREE" when there is any doubt as to wether the entire ball has crossed the goal line & entered the goal

Edited by the mad referee

Disgraceful. Guess we have a chance of playing against 7 men though. Same goes for them I guess. Putting 100 quid on a red card , least that way I'll feel a bit better regardless of the result.

Have you found a bookie prepared to accept your bet?  If so at what odds?  This is Willie Collum we are talking about, the man with the fastest red card in the west.

The ref can have a huge bearing on how the game turns out.

For sure! We as Saints fans can vouch for that over the years! However on this occasion I just want Saints to 'man up ' and get in to the game from the start! Too often we let the opposition dictate the game we play! Give the ref as little opportunity to punish us as poss! COYS !!!!!!⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

For sure! We as Saints fans can vouch for that over the years! However on this occasion I just want Saints to 'man up ' and get in to the game from the start! Too often we let the opposition dictate the game we play! Give the ref as little opportunity to punish us as poss! COYS !!!!!!⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Mr Collum will find a way To get at Saints No Matter what!!! His reputation will definitly Proceed him