Bus To Final From Glenrothes

glenrothes saintee

Count me and her eldest in :) She is 13 so whats the chances of her being allowed in the pub/club? Going to have to try and get a half shift though cause Im working the Friday night suposedly til 6AM on the Saturday!

Will do. Should be no problem getting her in to pub or club.

Im in the same boat re n/s, i finish at 7am. :(

Trying to figure out best way through and a bus from Glenrothes would be high up the list if there are multiple spaces? How full is it just now?

Its a 33 seater. At the moment ive got 22 confirmed with 11 to confirn after the weekend. Ive had a

request for 7 seats from Dunfermline so now im trying to get a 50 seater. Will let you know how

i get on.

Tam

Its a 33 seater. At the moment ive got 22 confirmed with 11 to confirn after the weekend. Ive had a

request for 7 seats from Dunfermline so now im trying to get a 50 seater. Will let you know how

i get on.

Tam

Good to hear, keep me updated anyway. Some effort to get that from Fife area. Going to be some support!

Good to hear, keep me updated anyway. Some effort to get that from Fife area. Going to be some support!

How many if you would there be? Im struggling to get a bigger bus.

I have 7 from dunfermline wanting to go so depending on how may

are in your group i could try and get a minibus ( ive a quote on a 16 seater).

Tam

How many if you would there be? Im struggling to get a bigger bus.

I have 7 from dunfermline wanting to go so depending on how may

are in your group i could try and get a minibus ( ive a quote on a 16 seater).

Tam

6 definite, probably an extra two on top of that. If it's too much trouble organising then trains from Lochgelly/Inverkeithing are easy enough. Will know numbers for definite after the game tomorrow.

Cheers