Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

This is a post for St Johnstone fans who live in places around the world other than Perth and don't make it too often. I guess we will appear from all corners of the globe to see St Johnstone.in their first Scottish Cup Final on the 17th May.2014

Let's here your plans and where you are coming from..

I'll be flying in from Dallas, TX, direct to London, then train/plane in from there. Hotel is now booked for two nights in Glasgow, fri/sat. 

(Trying to get a couple of american mates to join me, had a few tonight and partially convinced them a scottish cup final should be on their bucket list).

I'm strongly considering flying in from Vancouver. I've never been to Scotland, so I could make a vacation out of it. The only hiccup is that it's on the same weekend as a friend's wedding. I'm currently debating whether or not to bail on him, I'm not sure it would be very polite of me to do so :/

I'm strongly considering flying in from Vancouver. I've never been to Scotland, so I could make a vacation out of it. The only hiccup is that it's on the same weekend as a friend's wedding. I'm currently debating whether or not to bail on him, I'm not sure it would be very polite of me to do so :/

Statistically speaking, your friend is more likely to get remarried, than Saints have of making another Scottish Cup Final.  Got to be the final.

Flying in from Helsinki on the Thursday.  Brother, cancel your holiday!

Traveling from Peru, Arequipa, Lima Amsterdam aberdeen flights hire car for family holiday, All booked! No tickets for final yet:(. Probably will all go to glory hunters like me. I should make more effort to make every home game :)!!!!!

Aye, bloody typical glory hunters  :laugh:

Hats off to you all for making such daunting trips at great expense for such a historic day.

I agree with a later poster, your friend is more likely to have another wedding/marriage than Saints getting to another Scottish Cup final. We may even win it. I would bail on my own wedding for this. (I'm not getting married before anyone asks - just saying).

Cant afford to travel over for the game, will be trying to find a pub here that will show it, its on pay tv down here, I know a few pubs that have the coverage but they only cater for OF fans when their games are on tv

Pezza, Fantastic......We have a St. Johnstone fan in Sydney, we will sing a song for you.