Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Disgusting that all these "fans" can be bothered to turn up for the big games but were nowhere to be seen the other week when we were away to Kilmarnock.

So you'd prefer that only a couple of hundred Saints fans were at the final?  Strange person.

Disgusting that all these "fans" can be bothered to turn up for the big games but were nowhere to be seen the other week when we were away to Kilmarnock.

Theres always some idiot coming out with a stupid comment arent we not all together..

Its costing me around 1000 quid all in thats 3 fffkkkin season tickets ya think I'd no be there more often...

Sickens me when I hear immaturity

Theres always some idiot coming out with a stupid comment arent we not all together..

Its costing me around 1000 quid all in thats 3 fffkkkin season tickets ya think I'd no be there more often...

Sickens me when I hear immaturity

BBD,

Is this a joke on top of a joke? Just checking you picked up that monkfish was just having fun here. Too many layers of humor and I get lost !

Getting the ferry from Mull to Oban,driving to Perth to meet up with old school pals and heading to Glasgow.Not a lot compared to some of the amazing journeys on this thread.Makes it all the more special when we win!

Respect to all the fans travelling from all over the world for the cup final. Tremendous effort.

Here on the West Coast we have folk travelling from Mull, Tiree, Skye, Uist & Lewis....all we need are a few Hearachs, Barrachs & Ileachs and we'll have representatives from all of the Hebrides. :)

Respect to all the fans travelling from all over the world for the cup final. Tremendous effort.

Here on the West Coast we have folk travelling from Mull, Tiree, Skye, Uist & Lewis....all we need are a few Hearachs, Barrachs & Ileachs and we'll have representatives from all of the Hebrides. :)

My brother has just moved from Islay to Campbeltown, but his two boys are still living on Islay until the end of the school year and he finds a new house, so they can technically be Ileachs for the final!!

Just pitching in to say like many others it's absolutely unbelievable what some of you are doing (and spending) to get to this game. GOT to be looking at 15,000 plus, logic being if loonies around the world are chancing divorce and bankruptcy to get there, folk doon the road are surely going to turn-up in numbers. 

Just pitching in to say like many others it's absolutely unbelievable what some of you are doing (and spending) to get to this game. GOT to be looking at 15,000 plus, logic being if loonies around the world are chancing divorce and bankruptcy to get there, folk doon the road are surely going to turn-up in numbers. 

Had to go and get a sub on my pension