Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Does Surrey count as worldwide - anyway driving up from here on Thursday to Sheffield to pick up my lad then on Friday to Glasgow. So Surrey, Sheffield and South Side Saints - three generations - will all be there on Saturday. COYS

Totally

Diffrent country...

Does Surrey count as worldwide - anyway driving up from here on Thursday to Sheffield to pick up my lad then on Friday to Glasgow. So Surrey, Sheffield and South Side Saints - three generations - will all be there on Saturday. COYS

Henry, thought you might have been bringing your golf ladies swinging set.  

OK another Worldwide Glory Hunter booked up and coming. Direct in to Edinburgh on Thursday. No ticket for the game, no clue how Im gonna get to Edinburgh airport at 7.15 am on the Sunday morning on the way back, no idea where I am staying. No idea where Im meeting my mates Ive not seen for years. But I am gonna be watching my beloved St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup Final. FVCKING BRILLIANT. I will be wearing the blue and white away greece top with ATHENS SAINT GLORY HUNTER on the back. I have a Greek flag (blue and white) that will have "Athens Saints" on it. If you see me please say hello.  

Maybe bump into you John I am there from the 11th to the 1st June tell your auld man

Maybe bump into you John I am there from the 11th to the 1st June tell your auld man

John would be great to meet for a pint pre or post match. Win or lose, Im celebrating. Sounds like there are a few Cannucks coming over. Will look out for the Maple Leaf flags.   

Flights booked, tickets bought, ready to roll already. Compared to many others travelling from further afar, I'm making only the short trip from Budapest, arriving via Amsterdam, on Friday morning, back Monday evening. Hope to get to the awards on the Sunday too. Got the flag organised too, veteran of Monaco (the flag I mean!). Great to read all the stories here. COYS!

Guys, Please, please, please bring your country flags. Canada, Finland, Greece, Australia, New Zealand, Surrey :wink: , Sweden, USA, Phillipines, China, Sinagpore, Hong Kong............it is gonna look fantastic.

Just got my Rwanda flag - feel free to shout Glory Hunter style abuse if you see me!

Left it late, but the Warsaw St Johnstone supporters club (Me, Mrs and Daughter) have their flights booked!

Managed to do the whole trip for £60 return each, which was surprisingly cheap. A 10 min trip to the airport and then 2 hr 15min flight and we are back in bonnie Scotland!

I guess many that live much closer have more expensive and arduous journeys - including some of those that are coming from Englandshire. 

Massive respect to all of you no matter where you are coming from though.

Left it late, but the Warsaw St Johnstone supporters club (Me, Mrs and Daughter) have their flights booked!

Managed to do the whole trip for £60 return each, which was surprisingly cheap. A 10 min trip to the airport and then 2 hr 15min flight and we are back in bonnie Scotland!

I guess many that live much closer have more expensive and arduous journeys - including some of those that are coming from Englandshire. 

Massive respect to all of you no matter where you are coming from though.

Remember your flag

It would be great to see as many overseas flags at Barossa st on the 16 th for STV's live broadcast, it would also be a chance for the out of town saintees to meet in the same place pre match, that would be brilliant!

GB, Greek Flag with "Athens Saints" inscribed being produced today. Not huge ...2.00 meters x 1.25 meters. If you want it, I can drop iit in on the Friday afternoon.

My Uncle is not coming from far unfortunately as he is currently in Ninewells fighting Cancer.

But the Doctors are allowing him to go to the game if well enough so my Cousin has organised for a Limo to collect him from Ninewells, take him to the game and then bring him back to the hospital.

I just hope that he is well enough to make the game and watch his Super Saintees lift the cup!!!

I am not travelling half way round the world like many others are. In fact direct flight into Scotland from Athens making it a hop, skip and a jump. I am not mentioning any forum members but the assistance, offers and help I have already been given to stay at peoples homes, get from A to B, travel information, ticket for the match etc etc is overwhelming. You lot are truly the best fans ever and you so much deserve this Cup Final. I am so proud to be part of this. I hope that everyone who sees the Greek footie top or flag, comes and says hello. Only nine more sleeps   :)