Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

There is an Athens - Edinburgh direct (EasyJet) but plenty other connecting flights through a lot European airports. The direct flight is only thursdays and sundays so could be perfect for AthensSaint...  

john are you going to the final? aye or no?

For St. Johnstone fans all over the world, wherever you are in the Globe outside of the beautiful boundaries of the river Tay........, It doesnt matter if you cant afford it, you cant make it, you are working, too far away, no passport (where is Andy anyway?)............Let us know your plans for watching the cup final please ?????  

It depends how York City fare over the next four games: we could be in play-off action that weekend.

Some permutations make getting to Glasgow easy, others make it impossible. Likely be on the 0633 out of York station, and either grinning like an idiot or sulking like a five-year-old.

Football's a funny old game.

well money permitting i'll be making the HUGE trip fae glumrothes (why did I move here?) to perth on the Friday nicht, staying at my dads in langside road (where all the cheapskates park on matchdays haha!) then hopefully blagging a lift thru to Glasgow for the final! :D

oh yeh, better book sunday off work, not going in for 7am with a blinding hangover :D

well money permitting i'll be making the HUGE trip fae glumrothes (why did I move here?) to perth on the Friday nicht, staying at my dads in langside road (where all the cheapskates park on matchdays haha!) then hopefully blagging a lift thru to Glasgow for the final! :D

oh yeh, better book sunday off work, not going in for 7am with a blinding hangover :D

I'm pretty sure I stayed in Langside Road.. Off Victoria Street ????

Currently working on a plan to get from Musanze (Northern Rwanda) to Parkhead via Kigali and Amsterdam. 

Plan has worked! Kigali, Entebbe, Amsterdam, then into Glasgow on the 14th and will be in Scotland until the Parade/Wake on Sunday at least. This is going to be fantastic whatever the outcome. The countdown begins!

Goran cuts inside in - I take my hat off to you sir. full respect.

I have just beenon another thread greeting about the lack of trains fae perth and then i saw your post...........

I've no doubt that will be the hardest leg of the journey. Likely go like clockwork until I try to get the 57 bus Perth-Blair on the Sunday...