Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr and Mrs Kinnoull Kicker yesterday, in transit on their way to the Greek Islands. The Athens Saint Flag got a photo shot, and will try and post. Mr Kinnoull was sporting a fantastic ex Stevie Maskrey's saints top, red and white stripes with bonar sponsor. Mr K sampled the local "chipiro" and I reckon he slept well on his flight to Skiathos :wink:  

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr and Mrs Kinnoull Kicker yesterday, in transit on their way to the Greek Islands. The Athens Saint Flag got a photo shot, and will try and post. Mr Kinnoull was sporting a fantastic ex Stevie Maskrey's saints top, red and white stripes with bonar sponsor. Mr K sampled the local "chipiro" and I reckon he slept well on his flight to Skiathos :wink:  

It was a real pleasure for us to meet Mr and Mrs Athens Saint and friends at their local taverna and Nelly's Bar and Athens is doing a sterling job in promoting the Saints - here's hoping we draw a Greek team in order that everyone can sample Athens hospitality ....and chipiro! Said chipiro and several beers did indeed ensure a sound sleep on Skiathos flight !

Kinnoull, Eva at Nelly's is on stand by and has crossed fingers for St Johnstone to been drawn an Athens/Greek team, I reckon it would be a great HQ for the boys if they did get drawn here, plenty cheap hotels minutes away on the beach. Though the Athens Saints flag is now part of St Johnstone  history, she wants to sponsor us and is organising a "Nelly's Bar Athens Saints" Flag at her expense (and properly made   :oops: ). Both the Taverna and Nelly's (and the local liquor store) had the "May 17" posters in their windows for the run up to the cup Final. The English boys and girls here have only one Scottish team now, St Johnstone are becoming "trendy" :cool: .  .