Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Hi folks,

If any far-flung fans travelling many miles to the match would like to be featured in The Courier's Tayside Cup Final coverage please email me pswindon@thecourier.co.uk with some details and a picture of yourself in Saints colours! Thanks, Peter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter, I hope you and the other journalists don't just focus on those of us travelling in from abroad for the game, but on other local feel good stories and some of the real hero's, the fans who travel home and away, week in and week out, rain and snow. I'd love to see you feature these people along with those that may look more 'exotic' to the mass media. 

If you add the miles they have travelled over a season versus the mileage of us swanning in for a game we are but mice in a field of giants. I hope your stories reflect that.

Okay guys, after a week of bribing the missus, I'm in: San Francisco to Edinburgh via Heathrow. I'll be getting in Thursday night and heading back on the Monday.

I figure the $1400 ticket is about what I've saved in season tickets over the past few years, but there's no way I'd miss this.

Okay guys, after a week of bribing the missus, I'm in: San Francisco to Edinburgh via Heathrow. I'll be getting in Thursday night and heading back on the Monday.

I figure the $1400 ticket is about what I've saved in season tickets over the past few years, but there's no way I'd miss this.

Have friends in San Ramone looking to get game on TV in a pub for the criac were over for euro game so missing final

The two man Philippine Saints supporters club (thats me and my wee one!) will also be there!  Where do we get our Expat Saints glory hunter badges from!!!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought 25 of these things, very cheap. If anyone wants one, PM an address I can pop however many you need in the mail, international shipping is fine, for such an 'elite' unit that we are, alternatively you can go onto this website,  http://www.wackybuttons.com/order.php , and search under design code 5064065 and buy yourself.

Probably can be improvements on my badge, took me but a few minutes

I have a Hong Kong flag that I will bring back, is there anywhere I should drop it off or will we all just take our flags to the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the same question, Texas state flag here. Never taken one to the game, would be great to drape somewhere than having to try and wave it around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought 25 of these things, very cheap. If anyone wants one, PM an address I can pop however many you need in the mail, international shipping is fine, for such an 'elite' unit that we are, alternatively you can go onto this website,  http://www.wackybuttons.com/order.php , and search under design code 5064065 and buy yourself.

Probably can be improvements on my badge, took me but a few minutes

Just sent you a PM, Texas. 

Sure there'll be somewhere to hang your flag. The Helsinki Saints Finland one will be making an appearance too, crusty Norwegian mud stains and all.

If any saintees coming from far and wide require transport to game from Perth, we have a few seats on bus. Leaves Perth city centre at 9am and booked into a social club in outskirts of Glasgow on the way through. Onto celtic park in plenty of time. £15 per seat. Send me a PM if interested...

If any saintees coming from far and wide require transport to game from Perth, we have a few seats on bus. Leaves Perth city centre at 9am and booked into a social club in outskirts of Glasgow on the way through. Onto celtic park in plenty of time. £15 per seat. Send me a PM if interested...

Likewise if any of you that are coming from far flung places are staying in Dunfermiline / Edinburgh / Livingstone, get in touch with Big Stu on the forum as there are spaces on buses from those locations