Promote The Final

Cagey

Can't see Saints getting that wording printed but take a t- shirt into the local " t- shirt printed while u wait " shop and get it done.

I do t-shirts as do a few guys on here.

I do anything as long as it aint racist or sectarian (sexist and downright rude is cool with me).

The ones Denzil has up are good looks like a screenprint I do vinyl.

Council should fill all the empty shop units around town with adverts promoting the game.

All businesses should have a competition to have a 'Saints' window display. Perhaps the council could judge & award a prize for the winner or donate some tickets for the match!?

For the 69 cup final my mum did a Saints display for her boss's shop window.

If Perth can't 'big up' the biggest event Perth is likely to witness then they never will?!

So come on Perth!!!

Just think of the effect on the local economy....win or lose ....nay just WIN⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Im bringin everyone I can to this game! Have only ever dreamt of a Scottish cup final against the unwashed!

A win would just be unbelievable il be partying till the European game!

Get all the faith in christ billboards replaced with in Tommy we trust ones!

Seen on the Arab forum there organising a card display for the final can we do one to better them?

Im bringin everyone I can to this game! Have only ever dreamt of a Scottish cup final against the unwashed!

A win would just be unbelievable il be partying till the European game!

Get all the faith in christ billboards replaced with in Tommy we trust ones!

Seen on the Arab forum there organising a card display for the final can we do one to better them?

Any idea how much they cost? No cheap, I'd imagine. But good idea to use billboards.

Any idea how much they cost? No cheap, I'd imagine. But good idea to use billboards.

Dinnae ken the exact amount but Sect43 at Hibs spent a couple of grand.

They also canvassed local business and the club sponsor .

Then they had to obtain permission from the era to enter the ground night before and set it all up.

S.F.A. not. era.

Edited by Oldermoresensiblepack

Dinnae ken the exact amount but Sect43 at Hibs spent a couple of grand.

They also canvassed local business and the club sponsor .

Then they had to obtain permission from the era to enter the ground night before and set it all up.

S.F.A. not. era.

I've no idea if it'd be money well spent, given that it's a one off with nothing tangible to show afterwards.

Could use the money better perhaps?