Promote The Final

Cagey

I work there and agree a massive company like that could do a lot more within the community for saints. I know within the office they are quite hesitant to do a lot for this type of thing, especially given we get a lot of corporate visitors (my department at least) also half of my department came from Dundee when that department was closed however on Wednesday they are doing dress in your teams colours and stuff for charity, doesn’t do much to Perth but I’m looking forward to it : D

Hospitality tickets are still available from Celtic Park to St. Johnstone supporters for the Scottish Cup Final on 17th May 2014 priced at £70 each.

This includes prime viewing padded seat in the north stand with lounge access before and after the match, complimentary souvenir programme, complimentary half time snacks includes tea/coffee, pies,sausage rolls, sandwiches, you can contact matchdayhospitality@celticfc.co.uk to book...

Hospitality tickets are still available from Celtic Park to St. Johnstone supporters for the Scottish Cup Final on 17th May 2014 priced at £70 each.

This includes prime viewing padded seat in the north stand with lounge access before and after the match, complimentary souvenir programme, complimentary half time snacks includes tea/coffee, pies,sausage rolls, sandwiches, you can contact matchdayhospitality@celticfc.co.uk to book...

From managing the super saintees to managing corporate hospitality, how the great have fallen.

I have been given permission to make a small Saints display at my work:)

Couple of questions.....the big posters, the ones in St.Johns at Waterstone side.....can we get these from the club as well aye?

Also are people just using blue and white balloons or did I see some with the Saints badge on it?

Thanks for help guys!