Scottish Cup Final... Bus...

bigstu

Organising 1 or 2 busses from Edinburgh to the final.  Craig is going to research potential places to go pre match.

We would aim to leave Edinburgh at 11am,

This time, I think it is best if we take money up front from people for the bus....

I am getting prices now, but please spread the word just now, and let me know if you are interested, so I can work our whether we get 1 or 2 busses.

Stu

As much as I'd love to head through to Perth if we win, I don't think me and Nikki could. Although that is all dependent upon who we can find to babysit Ross.

I have similar problems if I take Ben and maybe also a couple of his mates. Doubt he would be happy with me sending him back on bus to Edinburgh whilst I head to Perth on another :?  Too much of a wee sap

Ok, our normal guy can do 2 buses, but would be £500 each.

This is due to 2 Dundee Utd fans trying to book with him also, and also an enquiry from Perth, but he is keeping it aside for us at the moment.

Considering other buses last time were quoting me £450/550 for every other trip, I think it is ok.

He needs £50 deposit for each bus now to confirm, otherwise he will have to put it out to someone else.

So assuming we get kids, and nearly fill each bus, are people happy to pay £15 return from Edinburgh (taking us to a place in Glasgow before the game, and back straight after the game? ) He is not keen to take us to a random pub after the game as he has had bad experiences on the bus after cup final wins in the past.

Are people happy to transfer money to secure a seat on a bus just now? and we just aim to fill 2 of them?

Happy with £15 per skull.

I will need to fire out e-mails / texts to get confirmation of numbers mate. Give's an account number that you want money transferred to and I will make sure that all the people I organise do the necessary re transferring money.

I know it's a pain, but is it better for you to stick the two deposits on a visa for now to secure the buses, knowing you will get the money in time for when the visa bill comes in? Reckon we will fill two buses easy

OK... for anyone wanting a seat, I have 2 confirmed buses.  £15 per adult, kids go free. Please make payment to sort code 090135   account number 26537280.  When payment is received, you are confirmed on the bus.  Pass the word, and lets get it full. (if you have kids, let me know how many after you have paid.  I can also take cash at the Dundee Utd game on Saturday.  Message me if you want to know where I sit.

Just have to have the parties of all parties in Edinburgh then, thank fook I'm on holiday this week still rough as and throat still no recovered, what a cracking day, what it is to support a wee diddy team!!!Might need further seats Stu will get back to you later

You can look after us Andy